sell me. Mine is dead and I'm getting
laid off so I can't spend too much money
right now. I'm going to sell the bike
so if anyone is interested.

Tam

F1
December 14th, 2001, 09:43 AM
Marty,

You still have Francine's bike in your garage? Tam could use the battery.

Faisal ZX-6R

JoelAndre
December 18th, 2001, 10:09 AM
I am sure these are too large for yours but I have four of the BMW/Moto Guzzi size.
6.75"W x 4.75"D x 7"H in various service states from "new" to "holds a charge" with some help. Maybe you can band-saw the bottom half off, JB-weld an old piece of bald tire rubber to the open face, then stick it in sideways. :D

Otherwise they are 30 AH size and work great for any type of low voltage apps where you only want half a car battery's worth! Like those really important UPS applications from keeping your Malibu Lights in front of your house working thru the next ice storm :rolleyes: to a DC powered freeze guard for pool pump&filter plumbing! :cool:

JoelAndre
December 18th, 2001, 11:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tam:
Hey y'all,

Mine is dead and I'm getting
laid off... I'm going to sell the bike
so if anyone is interested.

Tam<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yo,
Sorry to hear that the Nordick Axe is swinging so close out there. Hey, getting laid off is *WAY* under rated guy! I haven't worked since April and got to spend three months on my bike this summer. What a way to fly too! :cool: I can tell you where all the $16 a nite beach-side hostels are that are worth staying a week or two at. Ohh but its cold so you'd probably want to do the Mexican side Gulf or Baha... well I can help you out there too!

So look at the lunch thing and come out for a good long 2 hour lunch at Bone Daddy's today or tommorow... I mean, what the the heck... what are they gonna do FIRE you for it! smile.gif