PDA

View Full Version : Need F1 like reflexes?

Geek
January 3rd, 2005, 04:22 PM
Do Coke!

http://www.f1central.net/news/1104387184.html?PHPSESSID=969e4de3950ebdea21d01e2e 13b183e2

Sampson: If I can find someone to sell me some yer *** is grass next time we play Rally racing tongue.gif :D

[ January 03, 2005, 16:24: Message edited by: Geek ]

Mel
January 3rd, 2005, 05:00 PM
It's a proven fact up to a few hundred mg is ok for the human body

sniff sniff

Mr. Mackey says drungs are bad... mmmkkkaaaaaayyyyy

lol :rolleyes:

On this note, I heard a rumor that now carrying an OZ or less of weed is not an "arrest" offence, that they will just give you a ticket.

If it's true, I am pissed. That would mean that I can carry an OZ of pot and not go to jail, but I would go to jail for doing a wheelie.

I hate the man. :rolleyes: tongue.gif

Sunshine Cowboy
January 3rd, 2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Speed Kitten:
It's a proven fact up to a few hundred mg is ok for the human body

sniff sniff

Mr. Mackey says drungs are bad... mmmkkkaaaaaayyyyy

lol :rolleyes:

On this note, I heard a rumor that now carrying an OZ or less of weed is not an "arrest" offence, that they will just give you a ticket.

If it's true, I am pissed. That would mean that I can carry an OZ of pot and not go to jail, but I would go to jail for doing a wheelie.

I hate the man. :rolleyes: tongue.gif Well first you need to know how to do stand up's! tongue.gif

[ January 03, 2005, 17:05: Message edited by: Coca Cola Cowboy ]

Squidimus
January 3rd, 2005, 05:37 PM
^^^ bahahahahah

Tippytoes
January 3rd, 2005, 07:33 PM
I'll say the same thing about coke that I do about any other things people are anti. Don't like coke? Don't do it but, leave the rest of us alone. I feel the same about tatoos, smoking anything else folks feel the need to try to be the authority of.

Jen

Tippytoes
January 3rd, 2005, 07:35 PM
If they are under contract and making money for others and being paid, no drugs should be aloud.

bvia
January 3rd, 2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Geek:
Do Coke!

http://www.f1central.net/news/1104387184.html?PHPSESSID=969e4de3950ebdea21d01e2e 13b183e2

Sampson: If I can find someone to sell me some yer *** is grass next time we play Rally racing tongue.gif :D Notice how the Dr. hasn't been practicing in F-1 for almost 20 years?...sure back in the 80's coke use was going on...it was called RECREATIONAL USE...DUH!

Now-a-days I'd imagine that none of the F-1 racers would pass an ICO or Tour de France "doping" test...but I guarantee they could a "rec use" FIA test..I mean did you see Schumi earlier this year????

Bill

Greg Sampson
January 4th, 2005, 03:52 PM
I don't know anyhing about cocaine so I have no idea if this could be true or not. Seems a little far fetched if the effects of the drug diminish over time and you need to take more and more to keep the same result... Also consider that they would need to be taking cocaine during testing, practice, qualifying and the race because these guys don't drive that way only once every two weeks. So, if they are doing cocaine to drive better they'd be doing it nearly 365 days a year and on average 3 times a day. Wow, they're providing the GDP of a small nation somewhere!