PDA

View Full Version : Next Exciting DFW Adventure?

Chatterbox
January 4th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Hank, Tommy, the rest of you DFW-ites: when is your next exciting adventure? We loved the Scavenger Hunt, Arkansas IBI, and the Historical Marker Challenge. Chris and I are anxiously awaiting your announcement of the next event!!!!

We're working on a ride of sorts that will cover various parts of Texas, but it's much more fun to be a participant than a planner. tongue.gif

Oh well, guess I can be a "participant" when finding the destinations! ;)

Vee4Rider
January 4th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Chatter,

It's your turn in '05..... :cool:

Take my new avatar, for instance.....you & Chris need to visit that place. Hint: It's in Texas... ;)

[ January 04, 2005, 13:36: Message edited by: Vee4Rider ]

929er
January 4th, 2005, 01:38 PM
YEAH ride leader(s)....What's in Store??? tongue.gif

Geek
January 4th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Hank - talk with me at the meeting.. I have an idea! :D

Vee4Rider
January 4th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Lloyd J:
YEAH ride leader(s)....What's in Store??? tongue.gif The new Dallas Ride Leader wants to make sure there is a RonCo Pocket Fisherman in every tankbag... :D (Please...No trouser trout jokes!)

[ January 04, 2005, 13:53: Message edited by: Vee4Rider ]

F1
January 4th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Lloyd J:
YEAH ride leader(s)....What's in Store??? tongue.gif A good ride every Sunday + quarterly overnight rides tongue.gif

F1
January 4th, 2005, 07:35 PM
The most exciting of em all is the Booger Hill Tn trip, details to be announced soon :D

ScottF4i
January 4th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Vee4Rider:
The new Dallas Ride Leader wants to make sure there is a RonCo Pocket Fisherman in every tankbag...[/QB]Oh yeah baby!!! I have one! (no, I really do!!!)
Got it for Christmas 2002, my best friend bought one for me and himself. :D

If I find out about a kick a$$ ride far enough in advance and it's not too hot (meow) I'm in... And I tell ya what, with this weather, I'll be ready to ride.

ST4s
January 4th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Faisal Khan:
The most exciting of em all is the Booger Hill Tn trip, details to be announced soon :D I'm in already. :D :cool:

Tommy
January 4th, 2005, 11:33 PM
I know Booger Hollow is in Arkansas, cause I used to tell my daughter that's where I found her. Boy she hated that. So where is this Booger Hill place and are you sure about riding there? Think there will be any hot fat chicks there?

Chatterbox
January 5th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Well, Chris and I are ready for some adventure!

We have to make our own adventure here, and that gets pretty boring. Besides, we see the same-ole same-ole here. When you guys have rides, we get to peek into your backyard! :D

Gerry
January 5th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Tommy:
Think there will be any hot fat chicks there? There will be if they know you're coming tongue.gif