PDA

View Full Version : Selling my trailer

Gerry
January 5th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Last year (ish) I bought RRainmans trailer off him but I neglected to get it registered and what ever stuff you have to do to be legal over here. I want to sell it now coz I got to go home soon *sniff* but I'm not sure if I can without sorting this out first. The nice lady at the tax office told me it would cost $85 to get it all legal (sales tax, transfer and something else) so I was going to just take that off the asking price and let whoever bought it sort the paperwork out. Does anyone know if that's legal (oh, and does anyone want to buy a trailer?)

Sunshine Cowboy
January 5th, 2005, 04:45 PM
If somebody buys it tell them to go and register it as a homemade trailer. That is the easiest and cheapest way to take care of it. smile.gif I have done this on numerous trailers that I have owned or made.

geckosvs
January 5th, 2005, 04:51 PM
How much are you asking for it? Any piccies?

Tommy
January 5th, 2005, 05:24 PM
So how much more time do you have here with us Gerry? Gonna miss that British sense of humor and the occassonal night on the tiles.

Gerry
January 5th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Sorry but the trailer is now sold (cheers Steve T).

Don't start worrying yet Tom. I was due to go back at the end of Feb but I got an e-mail tonight saying it's now the end of March so there's plenty of weekends left :D . And speaking of that, Elvis Busboy (or whatever He's called) is playing at the GBG on Lower Greenville Friday and Saturday. Greg T and his lovely wife, Weedboy, and my goodself will be there on Saturday if you fancy adding a little culture to the debarcle. Anyone else who wants to slum it with us is more than welcome to come along and play.

Loyed Hinkel
January 5th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Gerry:
Sorry but the trailer is now sold (cheers Steve T).

Don't start worrying yet Tom. I was due to go back at the end of Feb but I got an e-mail tonight saying it's now the end of March so there's plenty of weekends left :D . And speaking of that, Elvis Busboy (or whatever He's called) is playing at the GBG on Lower Greenville Friday and Saturday. Greg T and his lovely wife(who is an awesome cook!), Weedboy, and my goodself will be there on Saturday if you fancy adding a little culture to the debarcle. Anyone else who wants to slum it with us is more than welcome to come along and play. :D

NathanH
January 5th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Word of warning: If you valet, make sure the ******* doesn't loose your keys, unlike they did at the last ETB night out for us. Who knew a Jeep key is $140 to replace!

Vee4Rider
January 5th, 2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Gerry:
Greg T and his lovely wife, Weedboy...... Hmmmmmmmmmm :D