PDA

View Full Version : Selling my motorcycle carrier..

stevemdt
January 5th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Bought it from Ebay a few months ago and have never used it. It has only a few scratches from testing it on the hitch. I bought it on ebay for 249.99 plus 39.00 for shipping. Iím not trying to make money on it and selling it for only 200. Iíve attached the link where I got the carrier from and its decription.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4516901540&category=34284#ebayphotohosting

2WheelTiger
January 6th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Steve,
Why are you selling it? Does it wobble? Did you buy the light kit with yours?

Geek
January 6th, 2005, 12:16 PM
If it were a double.. I'd be on it!

Alas.. Amber would leave me at home if I bought the single smile.gif

stevemdt
January 6th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Why are you selling it? Does it wobble? Did you buy the light kit with yours? I'm selling it is because I just bought a trailer from Gerry. I have two bikes and the trailer seem to be an ideal thing(didn't think of it at first). The seller claimed that he had a wobble-free patent on it. I have never tested with the bike on it, only mounted it on the hitch. And no I did not buy the light kit with it. I'm willing to take best offer, because it's only taking up space in my garage.

stevemdt
January 6th, 2005, 04:40 PM
If it were a double.. I'd be on it!

Alas.. Amber would leave me at home if I bought the single [Smile] Greek,

Being it a single bike carrier, this will allows you to bring one bike on a trip and you two love birds can share the ride. ;) :D

Geek
January 6th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Who's Greek? I'm Canadian. tongue.gif

[ January 06, 2005, 22:44: Message edited by: Geek ]

Schreck
January 7th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Help! Is there anyone who can help Steve ship this item UPS or Fed EX? Using there Business account, PLEASE.....Anyone comming down to Houston that can transport it? Thanks for the help. :D