PDA

View Full Version : Mladin is always one to speak his mind...

AmbeR1
January 5th, 2005, 10:28 PM
He crashed during the Daytona tire test yesterday and here's what he had to say about it:

"The AMA is saying that having the wall there is a good thing, I guess, and that's a load of ****"

"The bottom line is that I got it sideways and then got it all back under control. I had it under control and I had to then jump off a perfectly good motorcycle because there was a wall there."

-Geek

Rlhay2
January 5th, 2005, 11:46 PM
"The bottom line is that I got it sideways and then got it all back under control.I find it interesting that Jason Pridmore saw the accident occur in a completely different manner.
--
RH

929er
January 6th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Since when is heading for a wall, in control?

Geek
January 6th, 2005, 10:31 AM
Exactly Ronnie..

Pridmore's take:

"He had just passed me on the East Banking and I followed him into the infield. He lost it in the two lefts of the new section, he lost the rear, he was in the air and then saved it, but was sort of hanging off the bike and was pointed the wrong way."

"He was still in the grass and had not yet touched the brakes and was headed for the wall so he bailed off at about 80 or 90 miles an hour. He went in head and legs first, sort of contorted."

"I stopped and went back, because there's few cornerworkers here and I didn't want for him to be laying there alone.

"The bike went up and over the barrier"

Mel
January 6th, 2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Lloyd J:
Since when is heading for a wall, in control? From one who has hit a wall, I find this quite amusing. :rolleyes:

929er
January 6th, 2005, 08:06 PM
I've never hit a wall. [knock on wood]