PDA

View Full Version : Iron Butt on a Dirtbike!

yellowducati900ss
January 6th, 2005, 01:10 PM
There was a guy on the DRZ forum I read that did a Saddle Sore 1000 on a friggen DRZ with stock seat! This guy is NUTS!

Go to this site and search for DRZ.

http://www.ironbutt.com/rides/rideslogin.cfm

While there, look for some other celebraties such as, Edward Walker, Hank Meyers, Charlie Clemmer, and yours truely. :cool:

RideRed
January 6th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Thanks Mike, but the link goes to a page that asks for a password to see ride records, and the Search page is disabled to look for DRZ.

Hood Ornament
January 6th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Nice link DOOFUS! :D

cclemmer
January 6th, 2005, 05:03 PM
The password is in the graphic right next to the text box (give you a hint ... it's a BMW, and Albie pretends his has the extra displacement).

To search, just Ctrl-F and use your browsers search, not the site's search.

Mike ... did you see that there was a group of guys that not only did the SS1000 on dirtbikes, but they did it entirely off road? They called it the Dusty Butt 1000.

yellowducati900ss
January 6th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Albie:
Nice link DOOFUS! :D Try reading ya DOOFUS! Oh yeah, I forgot, you are from Arkansas... tongue.gif

[ January 06, 2005, 17:40: Message edited by: yellowducati900ss ]

cclemmer
January 6th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Speaking of Iron Butt rides and long distance riding in general ... I'm doing the coast-to-coast ride in April (the Iron Butt 50CC from Jacksonville FL to San Diego CA, just over 2400 miles, in 50 hours) if anyone wants to go too.

You know ... misery loves company. ;)