PDA

View Full Version : Saturday SouthSide

Jus10
January 7th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Any interests in a Saturday ride?

I'm thinking 10am standsup, lunch down south (location depends on route), back by early afternoon.

:cool:

JohnT
January 7th, 2005, 04:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!

He said 10 am ;)

I'm officially in. Track bike is not going to be ready in time for me to go to Oak Hill.

Jus10
January 7th, 2005, 04:10 PM
:eek: whoa! Mr. T's off on Saturday???

YES.. 10am. I'm lazy and want to it warm up a bit before blastoff.

[ January 07, 2005, 16:12: Message edited by: Jus10 ]

JohnT
January 7th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Oh wait. Guess I should read a little more closely.

I thought this was for Sunday.

Glenn Sparkman
January 7th, 2005, 04:40 PM
John; another thread "Dallas SMR 1/9/05" may come your way Sunday to join up for a ride SW. I am working up a route but am open for any improvements if we meet. The idea is to meet at your McDs at 9 am. Sunday.

see new thread "SMR 1/9 combined north-south"

[ January 07, 2005, 16:55: Message edited by: SparkyBlue ]

DaJacker
January 7th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Im game, who else is going?

sv-flyer
January 7th, 2005, 06:47 PM
Where are you meeting for the saturday ride ? I have no clue about the "south side" or ft worth ride start points, please be specific

Jus10
January 7th, 2005, 08:28 PM
McDonalds
Northeast corner of Sublet and 287 (south of I20)
Kickstands up @ 10am

Virge is supossed to show. I dont have a particular route in mind. Maybe the super bandit will guide us :D

I'll be there early for coffee and a sandwich or two. :cool:

Loyed Hinkel
January 7th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by JohnT:
I'm officially in. Track bike is not going to be ready in time for me to go to Oak Hill. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!

Who's Mr. Excuses now? Hrmmmm?

Virge B
January 8th, 2005, 08:06 AM
Forcast is looking better for tomorrow now. I know yesterday they said it was going to rain on Sunday now they say it's not.

http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=76120

DaJacker
January 8th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Just woke up dudes, sorry :(

JohnT
January 8th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by L0weed:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JohnT:
I'm officially in. Track bike is not going to be ready in time for me to go to Oak Hill. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! !!

Who's Mr. Excuses now? Hrmmmm? </font>[/QUOTE]I have no bike you clown. It's not even in my garage right now. It's at the shop. Out of my control Mr. "um, I think it's gonna be too cold at Oak Hill" tongue.gif

Besides, I'm at least gonna make the SMR instead.
Therefore, I'm still riding, just doing so on Plan B. ;)

Jus10
January 8th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Ride report:
tu riders, tu cold, tu old a battery, tu short a ride.

Tip of the day:
When push starting bike, make sure gas is on. :rolleyes:

This makes the second trip in a row Virge and I went out by ourselves and had some type of failure that cut the ride short. If you would have made it Marty, everything would have been great. The sun would have come out earlier, the traffic lighter, and I believe if anyone could scare the gremlins away it'd be you. tongue.gif

Oh well, was a nice short trip with good company. Heading to Oak Hill tomorrow so ya'll have fun! :cool:

Loyed Hinkel
January 8th, 2005, 07:33 PM
John:

excuuuuseeeeee me....sheesh.

No I do NOT like to go PLAY in the cold. I WORK out in the weather. I prefer to try and be WARM AND COMFY on my days OFF WORK. Clown shoes and all. ;)