PDA

View Full Version : Making Sportbike Riders look bad...

yellowducati900ss
August 6th, 2001, 07:12 PM
Start Soapbox:

:mad:

Today after work I saw a guy on a Suzuki riding south on Central when I was going north. He was weaving in and out of traffic causing several people slam on their brakes because he was cutting it so close. He was probably going 75 when the rest of the traffic was doing 60.

He was doing this all wearing a red tank top and shorts. I thought, I Wonder if he's going to last long.

After running a few errands I was coming south on Independence. I was in the left lane in my Jeep and another guy was in the right lane with a Dodge Pickup. The same guy on the Suzuki passed us in the middle lane doing about 60 mph. After he was safely ahead, I looked in my right mirror and started to change into the middle lane.

As I looked back all I saw was a rear tire coming at me. Yes, the IDIOT was doing a stoppie in rush hour traffic. He almost had my Jeep Wrangler shoved right up his a$$. After I emergency swerved back into my lane and he went shooting back between us he pulled a wheelie right back between us again. :mad:

I have never been so pissed off at a rider in my life! Because of his Stupidity I just about killed him and I would have had to live with it for the rest of my life. Arrrggghhh!

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people doing stoppies and I have been known to do wheelies but NOT IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC!

:mad:

Soapbox Done

-Mike

ShaneJ
August 7th, 2001, 10:41 AM
Just look at it this way:

With all of the newer, faster, more sophisticated motorcycles out there these days - Natural selection is working more efficiently than ever.