PDA

View Full Version : Wannabe?

john.sblendorio
August 13th, 2001, 06:47 AM
Just figured out what all this BBS talk is all about. Nice site. Well overdue. BTW, what's with the wannabe, and the titles? :D

jester
August 13th, 2001, 08:45 AM
Well, after you post a few messages (15 I think), you are converted into a full TSBA squid automatically..

Hood Ornament
August 13th, 2001, 08:51 AM
So it takes 15 huh???? Looks like I need to do some mindless postings. Kind of like Geek. :P

John Orchard
August 13th, 2001, 09:09 AM
Geek? Who is this Geek fellow??? I'm confused! Would you please refrain from using anything other than a persons full and complete name as given to him/her at birth when posting on the TSBA bulletin board?! We don't want to confuse the smart peoples here!!!

-John Charles Orchard III :D

Mitch
August 13th, 2001, 09:56 AM
Shouldn't that be ( Sir. John Charls Orchard 851 gixxr6 III )

John Orchard
August 13th, 2001, 10:00 AM
Yessss suuur!!

breeno
August 13th, 2001, 11:46 AM
I luv you guyz

Stephen Robert Breen

Geek
August 13th, 2001, 12:00 PM
Geek.

Ryan Hulslander
August 13th, 2001, 01:20 PM
Well, I was thinking of:

Cop Magnet
MustLookLykADonut
Ticket Boy
The Man
Ryan Orbis Methuselah Jones Hulslander III

or just plain f-in
"Super Pimpin XX Mack Daddy"

Oh for Christ's sake - If we really wanted to remove confusion we'd be bright little children and look up the persons profile - that is provided IF that particular person wrote something good enough for to respond personally via a personal message, otherwise I think some of them are actually creative and add personality.

But alas, thank you for removing the confusion as it is VERY important that the knowledge of who posted what is placed in an easily digestible place - right along side the watered down Coolaid for sensitive teeth, plain white toast for sensitive tummies and bite sized pieces of Political Correctness to ease my bowels.

By the way - let's stop all the "Instant Graemlins", okay? The colors are offensive and I don't know THEIR names either, those little frowning bastards....
:D

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: Super Pimpin XX Mack Daddy ]

Hood Ornament
August 13th, 2001, 01:25 PM
Orbis????????????????? :eek:

HO

Ryan Hulslander
August 13th, 2001, 01:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hood Ornament- Albert to the tardos:
Orbis????????????????? :eek:

HO<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh heck, I dunno... It was just something I thought up..

Albie, shouldn't your tagline have tacked on to the end, - Just like every other track day for me tongue.gif

VFRMAN
August 13th, 2001, 01:56 PM
Ryan,
I think the BBS police will have a donut......I mean bullseye....drawn on you by the weeks end.

:cool:

BTW: Be at Sonic Thursday, so I can collect my dollar. ;)

Ryan Hulslander
August 13th, 2001, 03:33 PM
:D No they won't. I updated my name there to the left so when you think "Super Pimpin' XX Mack Daddy" you see "Ryan" there and it disperses all confusion.

What?!? I owe you a dollar? ****.... I guess she just thought you to be another sales call. Sorry bro'. She sounded like someone that would look nice on a pillion. ;)

LeeHedge
August 13th, 2001, 04:00 PM
I am Jack's raging bile duct.

(just post-whoring) tongue.gif

Hood Ornament
August 13th, 2001, 08:03 PM
Well then..... One time, in band camp......

HO tongue.gif

Mikey D
August 14th, 2001, 04:09 PM
Post ...

Post ...

Pooooooost ...

PROST!!!

:::glugglugglugglugglug:::