PDA

View Full Version : Two-Up ride this Friday night to El Aroyo

RideRed
August 14th, 2001, 09:33 AM
Jen and I ride to El Aroyo on Greenville at Walnut Hill Friday nights for fatijas/quesadillas and would love to see a pack of you TSBA scum throw your significant others on the back and come with us this Friday...

It's cooler at night, and the place has good food and a cool deck, and racoons!

Takers repond please.
Thx.

CBRian

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: CBRian Whalen ]

ShaneJ
August 14th, 2001, 12:53 PM
I'd like to come, but I have nobody to put on the back of the 929. Anyone out there wanna loan me a 2nd for the evening??

ealiv
August 14th, 2001, 12:55 PM
Try www.match.com! (http://www.match.com!)

ShaneJ
August 14th, 2001, 01:27 PM
Match.com, yeah, and end up with some sort of social leper - I just don't see it happening. I can find screwed up people without the help of the i-net.

F1
August 14th, 2001, 04:05 PM
I actually dated a few psychos from there, not bad at all!

LeeHedge
August 14th, 2001, 04:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shane Johnson:
Match.com, yeah, and end up with some sort of social leper - I just don't see it happening. I can find screwed up people without the help of the i-net.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uh, don't discount the power of on-line dating...i have stories for off-line telling only. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hood Ornament
August 14th, 2001, 04:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shane Johnson:
Match.com, yeah, and end up with some sort of social leper - I just don't see it happening. I can find screwed up people without the help of the i-net.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Social leper.... you mean like a guy on a 929 that can't find a date. Sounds like something you need to look in to. :D :D :D :D

Ryan Hulslander
August 14th, 2001, 09:46 PM
Wheelee is correco-mundo. There may be some freaks online but I got some stories, too.

It ain't all bad if you're willing to weed through the psychopaths - therein lies the problem.

Pimp

RideRed
August 15th, 2001, 10:02 AM
Uhh..... I met Jen online at www.americansingles.com. (http://www.americansingles.com.)
She replied to my ad. Georgeous, slim, smart, funny and 6 months later she still rocks my world.

Jen's Pic (http://www.whalendesign.com/trips/photos/Camping_TylerStatePark/13.jpg)

So, am "I" the leper?

What a minute, this was supposed to be takers for the ride on Friday to El Aroyo!

CBRian

F1
August 15th, 2001, 10:13 AM
Jen's cool, way to go Brian.

breeno
August 15th, 2001, 11:32 AM
Sounds like fun, but I'm heading outta town friday ... y'all have fun!

ShaneJ
August 15th, 2001, 12:37 PM
Yeah - maybe that's it - maybe it's ME who's the leper.....God, that'd explain so many things. Well, I'm gonna try to be at the thing on Friday night (1 up I'm sure), and barring something unexpected, I'll definately be at the SMR. Ya's can tell me of your online experiences then maybe.

----------------------
Honestly, I just twisted my wrist, and it went vertical....

F1
August 15th, 2001, 01:01 PM
I cant make it Friday night or the SMR, dont believe no one (dealer) has a motor mount stud handy!. Time to hone the fishing skills!

bvia
August 15th, 2001, 07:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WheeLee:

uh, don't discount the power of on-line dating...i have stories for off-line telling only. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think most of us have seen the online pics...;)&gt;

trailhand
August 16th, 2001, 09:40 PM
Friday night sound like a plan to me. But I too will be one up as the wife is out of town.

RideRed
August 17th, 2001, 08:48 AM
Well, weather has not been kind to us riding folk on Friday today (see outside your window at 10am). We'll try again when more people can attend, and the rain stops.

Thanks all!
Brian