Mel
January 13th, 2005, 01:21 PM
:D Go check em out

http://www.tsba.org/dfw/

[ January 13, 2005, 14:48: Message edited by: Speed Kitten ]

Geek
January 13th, 2005, 01:53 PM
AWESOME stuff Mel!

Hmmmm.. Hey Charlie - how much hard disk space do we have over there? I've several gigs of TSBA pics from the past 5 or so years smile.gif

Mel
January 13th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Hopefully you can load em up. When I first joined, I really enjoyed looking at all the old pics on the TSBA web site. Shame we havn't been doing that lately. smile.gif

Mel
January 13th, 2005, 02:04 PM
lol... Geek says WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
this is FFUNNNN!!

http://www.tsba.org/dfw/images/2003ibi/jeremy-ibi-2003-09.jpg

-=sean)=-
January 13th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Actually, the game Lee and Ed were playing was grab Ed's head by feel. Lee shuts his eyes and then tries to grab Ed's head - fairly straightforward rules. As you can see, Lee's not got it yet, but he's getting warmer. tongue.gif

PS: I'm surprised he missed the bowling pin. Seems like that would've been the first choice. ;)

[ January 13, 2005, 14:55: Message edited by: -=sean)=- ]

929er
January 13th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Nice pictures, just one though. That was the "Spring" IBI not the "Fall IBI. ;)

Mel
January 13th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by -=sean)=-:
Actually, the game Lee and Ed were playing was grab Ed's head by feel. Lee shuts his eyes and then tries to grab Ed's head - fairly straightforward rules. As you can see, Lee's not got it yet, but he's getting warmer. tongue.gif

PS: I'm surprised he missed the bowling pin. Seems like that would've been the first choice. ;) Well, he has the foosball in his hand, I can see where he might think he's won the game. ;) Ed's head is a bit like pigskin. :eek: ;)

JohnT
January 13th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Speed Kitten:
[/qb]Well, he has the foosball in his hand, I can see where he might think he's won the game. ;) Ed's head is a bit like pigskin. :eek: ;) [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hmmm....I'm no expert, but I don't think that's a foosball.

tongue.gif

Mel
January 13th, 2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by JohnT:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speed Kitten:
Well, he has the foosball in his hand, I can see where he might think he's won the game. ;) Ed's head is a bit like pigskin. :eek: ;) [/QB]</font>[/QUOTE]Hmmm....I'm no expert, but I don't think that's a foosball.

tongue.gif [/QB][/QUOTE]

Get yer azz back to the arcade PUNK! tongue.gif

Dave Whitson
January 13th, 2005, 05:57 PM
I also have a bunch of pics from the that last several years. Mostly IBI's and a few SMR's. Quite a few crash pics too. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/nono.gif More than happy to share :D

Here's somebody :rolleyes: at the same place doing some Arkansas pocketbike racing back in Spring '03
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/fzr1000/Arkansas024.jpg

[ January 13, 2005, 18:02: Message edited by: Hooligan Dave ]

Mel
January 13th, 2005, 07:52 PM
bump, I just added a bunch more on the TSBA ladies pic thread... :D

Tippytoes
January 14th, 2005, 12:59 AM
Hey Mel great job!
Next time can you find the crappiest pics of me? oh wait you managed to put them all in already.

I forgot about the cop car pics. Those are great. That was the last slow ride I ever took with you. I think b/c you and Mike vowed to never ride with my slow *** to an IBI ever again. heheh tongue.gif Great memories looking through them all. I wouldn't trade one ride for anything in the world.

Jen

Mel
January 14th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Tippytoes:
Hey Mel great job!
Next time can you find the crappiest pics of me? oh wait you managed to put them all in already.

I forgot about the cop car pics. Those are great. That was the last slow ride I ever took with you. I think b/c you and Mike vowed to never ride with my slow *** to an IBI ever again. heheh tongue.gif Great memories looking through them all. I wouldn't trade one ride for anything in the world.

Jen sorry hun, tell me which ones and I will yank them for your beautiful self. So what if us chicks aren't PEFECT looking when riding. We ride don't we!? ;)

edit: pic yanked smile.gif

[ January 14, 2005, 09:17: Message edited by: Speed Kitten ]