PDA

View Full Version : Ask the Geekimus.

Pages : [1] 2

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Ask a question. Any question. Answers will be revealed.

(yeah.. I'm suffering ADD again today)

Brad Felmey
January 19th, 2005, 04:30 PM
What is the secret of miles-long wheelies?

I only ask because I intend to learn how.

Lance Youts
January 19th, 2005, 04:41 PM
dilligaf?

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Squeeze with your knees.
Do NOT pull the bars.
Push with your feet.
Try and go LONGER not HIGHER (one will lead to the other).
On a litre bike.. use 2nd. Not first gear.
Do exactly 250823508x10e23 and the 250823509x10e23th will be 1 mile long.

OR

Don't do wheelies. They're dangerous!

[ January 19, 2005, 16:44: Message edited by: Geek ]

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Lance Youts:
dilligaf? Nope.

Unless it effects your family our your wallet.. then you DLLYGAF.

Tim Thompson
January 19th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Power up right after you shift into second? Appx. RPMs? smile.gif

yellowducati900ss
January 19th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Does this suck?

http://www.andrewgraves.biz/ssc_stuff/images/exCS/Waves.jpg

DaJacker
January 19th, 2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by yellowducati900ss:
Does this suck?

http://www.andrewgraves.biz/ssc_stuff/images/exCS/Waves.jpg only if your not wearing ear plugs when the sound bairier is broken (notice the shock waves?) sorry had a geek moument

[ January 19, 2005, 17:12: Message edited by: Da Jacker ]

DaJacker
January 19th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Why does Brad want to wheelie an antique Gold Wing?

DaJacker
January 19th, 2005, 05:15 PM
this is my question http://banditalley.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/images/avatars/gallery/guys_jiggle_zone_Not_PC/beercan.JPG

windsor
January 19th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Oh, hey, Mike, that reminds me. I have an image that you may like. I filtched it from the 'net many moons ago (like 1997).

http://www.talgas.com/images/ssc5b-small.jpg

The story behind the image is that the line across the nose of the vehicle is the sonic shockwave disturbing the dust on the lakebed, raising it up to the point where the low-horizon sun can illuminate it.

And as any deserving speed-freak knows, the pilot is Andy Green. smile.gif

So, for Geek, "how's about those apples?"

[ January 19, 2005, 17:25: Message edited by: Windsor ]

Brad Felmey
January 19th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Da Jacker:
Why does Brad want to wheelie an antique Gold Wing? Ahhh, you forget that Brad has a pair of '81 KZ440s. 40hp and 26 rompin' stompin' lbs/ft of torque, all in a svelte 375 lb. package, with massive 31mm forks to handle the coming down, and 6" rear drum brake to modulate the speed whilst aloft.

Wheelie machines, I tell you.

Mel
January 19th, 2005, 05:32 PM
How did your sorry canuk ars snag Amber? tongue.gif ;)

Brad Felmey
January 19th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Okay, how about on underpowered bikes, like those without the wheaties to pull themselves aloft without manhandling? Is it okay to initially pull on the bars (while doing the foot-pushing and throttle-cracking) and then taper off as neutral balance approaches?

DaJacker
January 19th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Windsor:
I filtched itHe said feltched :eek: :eek:

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Tim Thompson:
Power up right after you shift into second? Appx. RPMs? smile.gif Irrelevent!
Its all about the tingly feeling in yer arse and those peculiar flashing lights in your periphery.

[ January 19, 2005, 17:51: Message edited by: Geek ]

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Does this suck?

http://www.andrewgraves.biz/ssc_stuff/images/exCS/Waves.jpg It IS shaped like a giant phallic p#@i$...
I'll defer this question to Melimus.

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Why does Brad want to wheelie an antique Gold Wing? It is simple.

It's the law of transference!

Since going fast on a slow bike rocks; wheelieing a bike that isn't supposed to wheelie thus rocks too.

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 05:55 PM
this is my question http://banditalley.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/images/avatars/gallery/guys_jiggle_zone_Not_PC/beercan.JPG As a matter of fact, my Beer can do that better than your Beer because the average Canadian Ale has 2% more alcohol than the average American pee-water.

Mel
January 19th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Geek:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by yellowducati900ss:
Does this suck?

http://www.andrewgraves.biz/ssc_stuff/images/exCS/Waves.jpg It IS shaped like a giant phallic p#@i$...
I'll defer this question to Melimus. </font>[/QUOTE]based on size and speed, it doesn't suck. ;)

I think most girls like it big and fast... tongue.gif

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 05:57 PM

So, for Geek, "how's about those apples?" Silly 'merican... the correct phrase is "How 'bout 'dem Leafs?" (or "How 'bout 'dem Habs" if you live in Quebec)

:rolleyes: :D

Mel
January 19th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Why is Pizza round???

Hood Ornament
January 19th, 2005, 05:59 PM
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Geek
Originally posted by Speed Kitten:
How did your sorry canuk ars snag Amber? tongue.gif ;) For this there is NO logic, rhyme, nor reason.
I'm stumped (but not complaining :D ).

And it is spelled ARSE you hoser!

Mel
Why do we have flood protection on this **** website? ;)

Mel
January 19th, 2005, 06:00 PM
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a toosie roll pop? smile.gif

Hood Ornament
January 19th, 2005, 06:01 PM
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a toosie roll pop? smile.gif HHHHEEEEYYYYY!!! Copy Cat!

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Brad Felmey:
Okay, how about on underpowered bikes, like those without the wheaties to pull themselves aloft without manhandling? Is it okay to initially pull on the bars (while doing the foot-pushing and throttle-cracking) and then taper off as neutral balance approaches? NOPE.
NEVER NEVER NEVER pull the bars unless you like tank-slappers and being tossed on yer arse.

First: gear it. Go up a couple on the rear.

But its really about technique. WheeLee and I used to practice wheelieing with ZERO throttle. Rolling down the highway, with the right technique, we could literally get the front wheel a foot in the air without using the throttle.

There in lies the question.. "Wot's that technique you tosser?"

Stand on the pegs. Now bounce your weight on the pegs pushing them down towards the ground and then lift your weight off of them as they rebound from the suspension.

Now.. do this while at the same time snapping the throttle during the suspension's rebound.

Ok.. you are now laying on your back on the ground. Try it again without quite so much throttle and be quicker on stabbing the rear brake when the tank hits you in the chin!

Repeat.

[ January 19, 2005, 18:03: Message edited by: Geek ]

Mel
January 19th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Albie:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speed Kitten:
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a toosie roll pop? smile.gif HHHHEEEEYYYYY!!! Copy Cat! </font>[/QUOTE]You... 5:59.... Me 6:00

Great minds think alike. OMG!!!

Mel
January 19th, 2005, 06:05 PM
ok, Geekimus...

WHO REALLY shot JFK??? :eek:

Hood Ornament
January 19th, 2005, 06:07 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Albie:
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a toosie roll pop? smile.gif HHHHEEEEYYYYY!!! Copy Cat! </font>[/QUOTE]You... 5:59.... Me 6:00

Great minds think alike. OMG!!! </font>[/QUOTE]Scary, ain't it? :D :D :D

Geek
Why is Pizza round??? Pizza doesn't necessarily need to be round. America's mass marketing Pizza chains have made round pizzas because they seem larger than they actually are so you feel like you are getting more for your money while they save money on ingrediants.

The common belief is that Italians invented the pizza, however the origins go back to the ancient times. Babylonians, Israelites, Egyptians and other ancient Middle Eastern cultures were eating flat, un-leaven bread that had been cooked in mud ovens. The bread was much like a pita, which is still common in Greece and the Middle East today. Further it is known that ancient Mediterranean people such as the Greeks, Romans and Egyptians were eating the bread, topped seasoned with olive oil and native spices.

This un-leaven bread was hand pressed into whatever shape was most convienent for their particular cooking situation.

DaJacker
[QUOTE]You... 5:59.... Me 6:00

Great minds think alike. OMG!!! I think shes trying to hit on you Albie

Mel
January 19th, 2005, 06:08 PM
How many TSBA members does it take to screw in a light bulb??? :eek: :cool:

Mel
January 19th, 2005, 06:09 PM

You... 5:59.... Me 6:00

Great minds think alike. OMG!!! I think shes trying to hit on you Albie </font>uh-huh... I think his big head is ssssssssoooooooo SEXY! LMMFAO!!! ;)

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 06:10 PM
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? There are several factors, needless to say, even if it's the same person counting, the # of licks will differ at each attempt.

If you wanted to look at it semi-scientifically, the number of licks needed depend on these factors:

* Pressure per square inch the tongue is applied to the surface of the tootsie pop (TP)
* The average amount of square inch in contact between tongue and TP
* At what measurement from the center of the stick of the TP at which you declare that you have reached the center of the TP.
* The rotation factor of the TP - if the eater continues to lick one specific portion only to reach the center faster - or if licks are distributed evenly around the outer surface area of TP.

And to a lesser extent:

* Ambient temperature
* Use of teeth / or lack of teeth of eater (i.e. whether they are from Arkansas)
* Age of TP

Personally, my ADD kicks in about 3 minutes in, I lose count, and I crunch it.

[ January 19, 2005, 18:11: Message edited by: Geek ]

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 06:12 PM
Why do we have flood protection on this **** website? ;) Because without it we'd never be able to find the quality information that we are looking for... with having to sift through all the Post Whores smile.gif

p.s. I haven't forgotten my pledge to change yours to 60 minutes when I have time to delve into the code tongue.gif

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 06:14 PM
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a toosie roll pop? smile.gif See above... although seeing whom has asked this time... are you referring to a specific oral technique? :D tongue.gif ;)

Mel
January 19th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Why do we have flood protection on this **** website? ;) Because without it we'd never be able to find the quality information that we are looking for... with having to sift through all the Post Whores smile.gif

p.s. I haven't forgotten my pledge to change yours to 60 minutes when I have time to delve into the code tongue.gif </font>[/QUOTE]You're just skeerd I'll catch up... tongue.gif

Mel
January 19th, 2005, 06:16 PM
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a toosie roll pop? smile.gif See above... although seeing whom has asked this time... are you referring to a specific oral technique? :D tongue.gif ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Yea, I mean do you LICK it, or SUCK on it??? I ususally just put the whole thing in my mouth and it stays there till I get to the good stuff and it gets smaller... :eek: :D

Brad Felmey
January 19th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Why do we have flood protection on this **** website? ;) I dunno, but when I was up for webmaster I was told to campaign on setting yours to 36 hours. &lt;BFG&gt;

I resisted these dastardly lobbyings, of course, and thusly got beat.

&lt;sigh&gt; An honest politician is a losing proposition, I tell ya.

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 06:21 PM
ok, Geekimus... WHO REALLY shot JFK??? :eek: The BIGGER question is who shot JR Ewing.

For millions of people around the world the most important news of the 80`s was not the Polish Revoloution.....the hostages in Iran.....the catestrophic earthquakes....the Iraq-Iran war.....or the American presidential elections. In fact the number 1 topic, all the way from Philadelphia to Hong Kong, from London to Johannesbrug wasn`t anything real at all.

It happened in America on March 21st 1980.
In Dallas Texas (same place as JFK eh?)

Fifty three countries tuned in to the shooting, the headline making news of which helped sell the series to another eleven countries by the time it came back on air again.

As for who shot JFK:

I'm sure if you ask the Bush administration they'll tell you it was Saddam Hussein (with financial backing from Osama Bin Laden).

BUT in fact, ELVIS shot JFK. How do I know?

FACT: Richard Nixon wanted J.F.K. "Out of the way" so that Nixon could be elected president in 1968.

FACT: FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover wanted J.F.K. killed because Hoover was in love with a Marilyn Monroe impersonator who Hoover thought was having an affair with J.F.K.

FACT: Elvis Aaron Presley was a patsy of J. Edgar Hoover who would "do anything" to get America back on the "right path to glory, huh!"

FACT: Elvis Aaron Presley had almost hypnotic control over the president of his Dallas area fan club. The head of his fan club, one Lee Harvey Oswald.

Lee Harvey Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby and was buried clutching his "Blue Hawaii" Elvis photo.

Coincidence?
Nope.

In conclusion I hearby dub Dallas the Assasanation Capitol of the US of A eh?

[ January 19, 2005, 18:23: Message edited by: Geek ]

Tim Thompson
January 19th, 2005, 06:24 PM
The OFFICIAL answer...

How many licks... (http://www.tootsie.com/memoriesLicksMachine.html)

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 06:26 PM
How many TSBA members does it take to screw in a light bulb??? :eek: :cool: Only one.. but while he/she is doing it it takes 135 TSBA'ers to debate whether is a constitutional right or a privledge to be able to screw in that bulb.

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 06:28 PM
uh-huh... I think his big head is ssssssssoooooooo SEXY! LMMFAO!!! ;) It is a proven scientific fact that people with larger heads are considered sexier.

Rumor has it, the only thing considered sexier is a bald head.

ST4s
January 19th, 2005, 06:43 PM
How many TSBA members does it take to screw in a light bulb??? :eek: :cool: Exactly ten. One to screw it in, and nine to stand around saying, "Well hell I'm faster than that."

DaJacker
January 19th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Rumor has it, the only thing considered sexier is a bald head. Skuttlebutt

windsor
January 19th, 2005, 07:56 PM
How many TSBA members does it take to screw in a light bulb??? :eek: :cool: I can answer that one...

Only two, but you need to demonstrate to me how to get them inside the lightbulb.

DaJacker
January 19th, 2005, 08:32 PM
How many TSBA members does it take to screw in a light bulb??? :eek: :cool: I can answer that one...

Only two, but you need to demonstrate to me how to get them inside the lightbulb. </font>[/QUOTE]Allow me Geek!! this is EASY WORLDS LARGEST LIGHT BULB (http://www.midnightsociety.com/web/Finds/Bigbulb/bigbulb.html)

DaJacker
January 19th, 2005, 08:55 PM
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? I covered this a while back How many lick does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop (http://www.tsba.org/UBB/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005128#000000)

Donny
January 19th, 2005, 09:22 PM
Is there any revelance to the theory Panspermania?

Geek
January 19th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Donny:
Is there any revelance to the theory Panspermania? Its actually spelled Panspermia...

Panspermia is the theory that microbes in space bring life to planets like Earth, or the process whereby this happens.

In different versions of the theory, the microbes are transported by light pressure, unmanned spaceships, meteorites, or comets.

Maybe we'll find out or dispell this theory when Nasa's DEEP IMPACT completes its mission?

http://deepimpact.jpl.nasa.gov/

Its currently travelling at about 10,000 mph towards its impact with the comet Tempel 1 on July 4th this year.

I'm a-twitter in anticipation!

YZF Cathy
January 19th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Now.. do this while at the same time snapping the throttle during the suspension's rebound.

Ok.. you are now laying on your back on the ground. Try it again without quite so much throttle and be quicker on stabbing the rear brake when the tank hits you in the chin!

Repeat. [/QB]Too funny.

Loyed Hinkel
January 20th, 2005, 12:01 AM
I am slower than a man almost twice my age, he also wheelies better than I do....Do I sucketh?

Hood Ornament
January 20th, 2005, 12:17 AM
Ginger, or Mary Ann ?
Wilma, or Betty?
Daphne or Thelma ?

Greg Sampson
January 20th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Would an oenophile prefer a 1972 or a 1953?

Geek
January 20th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by L0weed:
I am slower than a man almost twice my age, he also wheelies better than I do....Do I sucketh? One's natural response would be a resounding YES!

But years of following the Way-Of-The-Squid has taught me to not to reply with such throttle-jerk reactions.

Though today's young have an advantage in many venues, motorcycling as a whole is not one of them. Youth is not an acceptible replacement for Miles-On-Two-Wheels.

The fact that you recognize that your elder is talented and wise in the way of two wheels, means you've made personal advancements in the Way-Of-The-Squid and therefore, in fact, you do not sucketh.

Besides, I can't keep up with you on the dirt.

Geek
January 20th, 2005, 09:15 AM
Ginger, or Mary Ann ?
Wilma, or Betty?
Daphne or Thelma ? http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/ginger_maryann.gif

Although the obvious response would be Ginger because of her blatantly advanced "attract the opposite sex" technqiues. I've learned to conclude that this means Ginger is WAY too high of maintenance. Mary Ann is where its at and I'd bet she'd be quite the little hottie behind closed doors.

http://www.vegalleries.com/hbopc/04wil.jpg

This is a hard one. Betty has the nicer eyes.. Wilma is has that longer slender waste. Since there is an ED in frED and Wilma would actually put up with Fred... I'll choose Wilma.

Now for Scooby Doo.. I'm assuming you mean Velma (where you said Thelma)

http://www.users.bigpond.com/marphil/ngroup2.jpg

The classic decission. Brains or Good Looks? Usually I'd choose brains, but in the case of these Mystery Machine Vixens.. Velma is just a little too square for me and I'd spend the majority of my time telling that wench to STFU. So I'll have to go with Daphne. Beside, I'm a sucker for long hair.

Geek
January 20th, 2005, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Greg Sampson:
Would an oenophile prefer a 1972 or a 1953? A question of the palet!

Seeing as how a Oenophile is one who appreciates and enjoys wine or is a collector of wine, I'm going to have to pass this question on to the First Lady.

I do enjoy a good Cabernet or Merlot but I've learned to defer the important decision (as to WHICH to consume) to Amber who has excellent taste in such matters.

Amber? 72 or 53?

I'm guessing the decision is going to based upon atmospheric/weather anomolies that occured during those particular years effecting the grape crop output?

[ January 20, 2005, 09:50: Message edited by: Geek ]

Tim Thompson
January 20th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Reading Mel's post I realized that I've never named my motorcycles. Why is that??? :confused:

Geek
January 20th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Reading Mel's post I realized that I've never named my motorcycles. Why is that??? :confused: It is because you spend FAR too much time in front of a computer dealing with boring insurance companies. It has drained the creativity from your bones.

The solution is easy though! RIDE MORE and your inspiration will return and you'll thus be inspired to choose a name for that Black Beast you ride.

That.. and Mel has better drugs than the rest of us (obviously).

[ January 20, 2005, 09:56: Message edited by: Geek ]

Mel
January 20th, 2005, 11:28 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Albie:
Ginger, or Mary Ann ?
Wilma, or Betty?
Daphne or Thelma ? http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/ginger_maryann.gif

Although the obvious response would be Ginger because of her blatantly advanced "attract the opposite sex" technqiues. I've learned to conclude that this means Ginger is WAY too high of maintenance. Mary Ann is where its at and I'd bet she'd be quite the little hottie behind closed doors.

http://www.vegalleries.com/hbopc/04wil.jpg

This is a hard one. Betty has the nicer eyes.. Wilma is has that longer slender waste. Since there is an ED in frED and Wilma would actually put up with Fred... I'll choose Wilma.

Now for Scooby Doo.. I'm assuming you mean Velma (where you said Thelma)

http://www.users.bigpond.com/marphil/ngroup2.jpg

The classic decission. Brains or Good Looks? Usually I'd choose brains, but in the case of these Mystery Machine Vixens.. Velma is just a little too square for me and I'd spend the majority of my time telling that wench to STFU. So I'll have to go with Daphne. Beside, I'm a sucker for long hair. </font>[/QUOTE]There is a much simpler answer to this oh Geekimus. Red heads rule on all counts!!! :D

Mel
January 20th, 2005, 11:30 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tim Thompson:
Reading Mel's post I realized that I've never named my motorcycles. Why is that??? :confused: It is because you spend FAR too much time in front of a computer dealing with boring insurance companies. It has drained the creativity from your bones.

The solution is easy though! RIDE MORE and your inspiration will return and you'll thus be inspired to choose a name for that Black Beast you ride.

That.. and Mel has better drugs than the rest of us (obviously). </font>[/QUOTE]Why yes, my drugs are better than most. ;) Though they come at a high cost. Ie, speed is my drug of choice. Which is why I am fighting a 115 MPH ticket I got back in SEPT. hhehehehehe :eek:

Vee4Rider
January 20th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Reading Mel's post I realized that I've never named my motorcycles. Why is that??? :confused: Would calling your motorcycle names be the same as giving it a name???? ;) ;)

Geek
January 20th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Vee4Rider:
Would calling your motorcycle names be the same as giving it a name???? ;) ;) Yes. That is in fact how I dubbed my Rizla the Baby Blue *****.

2WheelTiger
January 21st, 2005, 01:33 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Windsor:
I filtched itHe said feltched :eek: :eek: </font>[/QUOTE]I can't believe you know what that is.....

But then, maybe you breeders do things a bit differently from the rest of us..... :eek: :eek:

[ January 21, 2005, 01:55: Message edited by: Andre Espaillat ]

DaJacker
January 21st, 2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Andre Espaillat:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Da Jacker:
I filtched itHe said feltched :eek: :eek: </font>[/QUOTE]I can't believe you know what that is.....

But then, maybe you breeders do things a bit differently from the rest of us..... :eek: :eek: </font>[/QUOTE]????Breeders???? huh? what am I cattle???

Seems you know what feltchiong is as well ........ just thinking about it ...... oh I think Im going to puke!!!!!

Geek
January 21st, 2005, 09:16 AM
WARNING
Don't read this if you have a weak stomach.

So I go to google and type in feltching
it says do you mean "felching".

So I click that and here's what it says
(stand back)

WARNING: STOP READING NOW
felch
to suck semen from the anus, and return it to mouth of the person being screwed.

...and I thought a "Dirty Sanchez" was bad...

NEXT QUESTION!

2WheelTiger
January 21st, 2005, 11:07 AM
This board is SO educational.

Hood Ornament
January 21st, 2005, 04:47 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andre Espaillat:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Da Jacker:

But then, maybe you breeders do things a bit differently from the rest of us..... :eek: :eek: </font>[/QUOTE]????Breeders???? huh? what am I cattle???

Seems you know what feltchiong is as well ........ just thinking about it ...... oh I think Im going to puke!!!!! </font>[/QUOTE]You'll have to forgive him, he doesn't know about you and your sock. :D :D

Geek
January 22nd, 2005, 02:32 PM
Ya'll suck for hijaacking my
EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW
thread tongue.gif :D

Tippytoes
January 22nd, 2005, 03:32 PM
Why yes, my drugs are better than most. Though they come at a high cost. bring over that ticket I know how to roll it up just the right way and you can't get the full effect of the high from it.

Tippytoes
January 22nd, 2005, 03:35 PM
1972 for the wine question would be a great answer.
Now back to the cool thread before it was JaCkeD.

I have a new CD for you Geekimus. Do you remember Dr. Demento from your childhood? It's awsome cruising tunes.
Fish heads will give you a clue.

DaJacker
January 22nd, 2005, 04:03 PM
Ya'll HE said "Ya'll" and didnt follow it with "eh" The asimulation into the collective is complete.

[ January 22, 2005, 16:05: Message edited by: Da Jacker ]

Sunshine Cowboy
January 22nd, 2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Tippytoes:

I have a new CD for you Geekimus. Do you remember Dr. Demento from your childhood? It's awsome cruising tunes.
Fish heads will give you a clue. " Boot To The Head" Those were the days Jen. :D
Mr. Geekimus
How does a stop light work? It has always made me wonder. smile.gif

Loyed Hinkel
January 22nd, 2005, 05:33 PM

Fish heads will give you a clue. Where'd you get it????? :D

**I now have the " THey're coming to take me away" song stuck in my head....** :rolleyes:

[ January 22, 2005, 17:37: Message edited by: L0weed ]

Loyed Hinkel
January 22nd, 2005, 05:36 PM
Geekimus:

Am I exempt for the newpaint=crash rule if I spent under $100 AND forgot to get the front fender done?

clintb
January 22nd, 2005, 07:08 PM

Fish heads will give you a clue. Fish heads, fish heads
Rolly polly fish heads

Sunshine Cowboy
January 23rd, 2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by clintb:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tippytoes:

Fish heads will give you a clue. Fish heads, fish heads
Rolly polly fish heads </font>[/QUOTE]LMFAO! :D

Uwe
January 23rd, 2005, 11:51 AM
does the water in a toilet spin in the opposite direction south of the equator?

bvia
January 23rd, 2005, 12:31 PM
Ya'll suck for hijaacking my
EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW
thread tongue.gif :D It's Y'ALL (as in "you all"), not YA'LL (as in "ya all")...ya cheesing eatin' surrender monkey!!!

Bill

Geek
January 24th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Am I exempt for the newpaint=crash rule if I spent under $100 AND forgot to get the front fender done? Unfortunately not.

However, your first crash will be lest costly than if you'd put three times that amount. Its directly proportional. You spend 10% on the paint.. your total repair bill will be 10% of what it could have been.

The good news is your fender will not be damaged in any way.

Geek
January 24th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by CBeaR:
does the water in a toilet spin in the opposite direction south of the equator? Yes.

(assuming we avoid another Hawkins'esque debate with point of reference from the center of the earth vs. sitting on the toilet, etc)

Unless Albert used that particular toilet in which case the water doesn't spin at all and the toilet needs to be replaced.

[ January 24, 2005, 11:33: Message edited by: Geek ]

Geek
January 24th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by bill via:
It's Y'ALL (as in "you all"), not YA'LL (as in "ya all")...ya cheesing eatin' surrender monkey!!!So how redneck are you if you say "ALL all Y'all"? That's the emphasis plural of "All Ya'll" right?

Geek
January 24th, 2005, 11:37 AM
To answer the question before anyone asks...

FAISIL is STILL the TREEmeister of the TSBA.

Albert's Tree crash this weekend was on a dirt bike - it doesn't count towards the title.

Albie still is however (and always will be) the king of Albiesumables.

[ January 24, 2005, 11:38: Message edited by: Geek ]

Geek
January 24th, 2005, 11:40 AM
..and to answer one more before its asked:

Yes, Heather is faster on the dirt than Ryan is too.. (and faster than me too for that matter) :D

David_VMI91
January 24th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Now back to the cool thread before it was JaCkeD. Actually here I am going to have to protest. Selecting wine by year must be based on Region, and yes 72 was a much better year then 53 for French, both years were considered vintage for California wines. For you more powerful reds, ie: Cabs, Merlots, and Pinos the 53 and 72 out of the Napa Valley are equally as good. However for your Bordeux go with the 72. If you go over to the Aussie wine for your bold reds like a good Shiraz I would take the 53.

David

bvia
January 24th, 2005, 04:04 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bill via:
It's Y'ALL (as in "you all"), not YA'LL (as in "ya all")...ya cheesing eatin' surrender monkey!!!So how redneck are you if you say "ALL all Y'all"? That's the emphasis plural of "All Ya'll" right? </font>[/QUOTE]Excuse me...but this isn't the "ask an old, fat slow dude" thread is it?

...the answers you seek are inside yourself...;)&gt;

Bill

Loyed Hinkel
January 24th, 2005, 06:29 PM
Yes, Heather is faster on the dirt than Ryan is TOO.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**now get over here and clean up this crap I just split all over the keys!!!!!!** :D :D

Uwe
January 24th, 2005, 11:02 PM
considering all the recent dirt bike messages...

AMA rules Enduro, 8:00 keytime, row 30, first section is 6.8 miles @ 17mph with no resets or freetime.

Where is the first possible check?

[ January 24, 2005, 23:26: Message edited by: CBeaR ]

Geek
January 25th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by CBeaR:
considering all the recent dirt bike messages...

AMA rules Enduro, 8:00 keytime, row 30, first section is 6.8 miles @ 17mph with no resets or freetime.

Where is the first possible check? Ok.. I'm not going to cheat and look this up .. but I was reading Enduro stories two weeks ago and I'm going to guess its 3 miles from the start?

I seem to remember reading that free zones were 1.5 miles before and 3 miles after known checks - and possible checks were anywhere not in a free zone?

... now I have to go re-read those articles. Thanks tongue.gif :D

Geek
January 25th, 2005, 09:25 AM
OK.. found this on motorcycle.com

There is a three mile free zone after every checkpoint (in AMA rules). Although many times the club will put a reset after the check to eat up this free zone and allow them more possible check locations, you should treat every check as the start of a three mile free zone. Go as fast as possible (still conserving a little energy for the rest of the race), and get through the free zone at your maximum trail pace, in case this is the beginning of a special test or points taking, section.

So.. if the start is indeed considered an official check - first possible check after that would be 3.0000000000001 miles after the start? :D

Uwe
January 25th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Depends on the speed.
I used 17mph to throw things off. At 17mph, you are doing .28333 miles every minute. Since checks can only be on even tenths of a mile and even minutes we get:

1 - .28333
2 - .56666
3 - .85
4 - 1.1333
10 - 2.8333
11 - 3.1166 (first minute after 3free)
12 - 3.4 (even tenth mileage makes this first possible)

Good thing we have computers to do all this.

Geek
January 25th, 2005, 03:20 PM
OH! I forgot about them having to fall on the even tenths. I knew that... smile.gif

Have you ridden many enduros?
Advice for a newbie?

Greg Sampson
January 25th, 2005, 03:20 PM
As the song goes...
"...Deeeead Puppiesssss Aren't Much Fun..."

Why not? (must be a quote from the song)

John H.
January 25th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Coca Cola Cowboy:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tippytoes:

Fish heads will give you a clue. " Boot To The Head" Those were the days Jen. :D
Mr. Geekimus
How does a stop light work? It has always made me wonder. smile.gif </font>[/QUOTE]Robby,
Found this on HowStuffWorks.com (http://auto.howstuffworks.com/question234.htm)
And now how do we get those ****ed lights to turn for us sportbike riders?

[ January 25, 2005, 15:40: Message edited by: john2kvtr ]

Geek
January 25th, 2005, 03:52 PM
OOops.. I missed the stop light question.

The correct answer is, make sure your license plate is tucked completely under your rear fender and it doesn't matter.

Go when there's a gap.

Mel
January 25th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Why can I go into a ladies only bathroom and sit down and the seats all wet??? GROSS!!! :confused: :mad:

John H.
January 25th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Maybe the other ladies are hovering too high when they go #1? I hate it in the mens room too. Lazy bastards just whiz all on the seat.

On the Stop light solution: some have suggested hitting the start button (while the bike is running) and this would create enough EMF to trip the loop. Or putting your side stand down.

Tippytoes
January 25th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Actually here I am going to have to protest. Selecting wine by year must be based on Region, and yes 72 was a much better year then 53 for French, both years were considered vintage for California wines. For you more powerful reds, ie: Cabs, Merlots, and Pinos the 53 and 72 out of the Napa Valley are equally as good. However for your Bordeux go with the 72. If you go over to the Aussie wine for your bold reds like a good Shiraz I would take the 53.
You really do just like listening to yourself, don't you? ;) 72' is still the best year b/c it's all about ME! That's the year I was born so it is the best yr. :D Now, shake your head up and down and say you are right dear... tongue.gif

yellowducati900ss
January 25th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Wowsers. You are old! Shouldn't you be riding a BMW? tongue.gif

[ January 25, 2005, 16:29: Message edited by: yellowducati900ss ]

Uwe
January 25th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Have you ridden many enduros?
Advice for a newbie? First enduro, don't worry about timekeeping. Get on a minute with someone that has equipment and follow them (pre-register with them). Things will make more sense once you ride a couple.

Carry water, some tools, plugs (2stroke), etc. Bulletproof your bike - handguards, brake snakes, disk guards and so on.

Get on an early minute. I like the low teens. You don't want to be the first rider to blaze the trail and try to find badly placed arrows. Nor do you want to be the last guy getting hammered in rutted whoops.

Have fun. Think of it as a fast trailride with 4 of your buddies.

YZF Cathy
January 25th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Wowsers. You are old! Shouldn't you be riding a BMW? tongue.gif Owwee, that was low dude! Funny too. smile.gif

Tippytoes
January 26th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Wowsers. You are old! Shouldn't you be riding a BMW?
Only if your gonna be my Sugar Daddy and get me one. Old man. :D

yellowducati900ss
January 26th, 2005, 08:40 AM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Wowsers. You are old! Shouldn't you be riding a BMW?
Only if your gonna be my Sugar Daddy and get me one. Old man. :D </font>[/QUOTE]I'll have to ask my Sugar Mama if I can be a Sugar Daddy. It's her money afterall... :eek:

Geek
January 26th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by MELINATOR:
Why can I go into a ladies only bathroom and sit down and the seats all wet??? GROSS!!! :confused: :mad: Sorry... I couldn't wait so I used the ladies restroom.. and the reason I couldn't wait was cuz I drank too much beer.. and the reason the seat was wet was cuz I couldn't aim.. and the reason I couldn't aim was.. see above.

p.s. Have you ever been to the Dubliner on March 17th? You meet the most intresting ladies in the restroom (errr... I mean line to the restroom)
What idiot built a pub with one hole?

[ January 26, 2005, 09:26: Message edited by: Geek ]

Geek
January 26th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Wowsers. You are old! Shouldn't you be riding a BMW? tongue.gif Age vs. BMW onwership has no correlation.
BMW ownership is based excusively on *******ity.

p.s. 71 was a BETTER year Jen tongue.gif :D

Geek
January 26th, 2005, 09:28 AM
I'll have to ask my Sugar Mama if I can be a Sugar Daddy. It's her money afterall... :eek: Mike You're my hero! I wanna be a kept man :D

Geek
January 26th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Only if your gonna be my Sugar Daddy and get me one. Old man. :D BMW has 0.9% financing on their bikes.

Sugar Daddy not needed. :D

HOWEVER.. that KILLS resale value on their used bikes because who wants to lay out 15K cash when you can borrow 20K with super low interest?

Speaking as someone who had a K1200LT... :mad:

Now if only I could get the arseholes to gimme 0.9 on the M3 :( :rolleyes:

[ January 26, 2005, 09:32: Message edited by: Geek ]

yellowducati900ss
January 26th, 2005, 09:42 AM
[QUOTE]
Speaking as someone who had a K1200LT... :mad:
[/qb]And one who had a one year old RT for sale when they decided to give $2k rebates and 0.9% financing! :mad:

[ January 26, 2005, 09:43: Message edited by: yellowducati900ss ]

ST4s
January 26th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Why, oh why do you all shrink from asking the tough questions?
Bell or Bueno?

Geek
January 26th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Taco Bell is a large chain of fast food restaurants originating in America. They're owned by Pepsico, which also owns Frito-Lay, Pizza Hut, and Kentucky Friend Chicken.

Taco Bueno Restaurants owns and operates about 125 quick-service Mexican eateries in Texas and Oklahoma. Bill Waugh, founder of the Casa Bonita chain, opened the first Taco Bueno in 1967. He sold the chain to UK conglomerate Unigate (now Uniq) in 1981. Acquired by Carl's Jr. franchisor CKE Restaurants in 1996, the chain was sold in 2001 to private investment group J.P. Acquisition Fund, which also controls Bertucci's.

Taco Bueno:
2003 Sales: $108 million
1 year sales growth: 13.7%
2003 employees: 2400
1 year Employee Growth: 4%

Taco Bell:
2003 Sales: $1300 million
1 year sales growh: 0%
2003 Employees 40,100
1 year Employee Growth: 1%.

Winner: Short Term: TACO BELL
.. but in 10 years with 0% growth???

The REAL Question is:

Taco John's vs. Taco Tico vs. Taco Bell vs. Taco Bueno vs. Taco Mayo vs. Taco Time vs. King Taco vs. Taco Bill vs. Del Taco vs. Taco Del Mar vs. Mighty Taco vs. Taco Cabana???

[ January 26, 2005, 15:22: Message edited by: Geek ]

geckosvs
January 26th, 2005, 03:18 PM
The REAL Question is:

Taco John's vs. Taco Tico vs. Taco Bell vs. Taco Bueno vs. Taco Mayo vs. Taco Time vs. King Taco vs. Taco Bill vs. Del Taco vs. Taco Del Mar vs. Mighty Taco vs. Taco Cabana??? The real answer is: Scrap 'em all and eat at CHIPOTLE! :D
Owned by McD's.

yellowducati900ss
January 26th, 2005, 03:26 PM
They're owned by Pepsico, which also owns Frito-Lay, Pizza Hut, and Kentucky Friend Chicken.Close but not quite right. They are owned by Yum! Brands(yes, the exclamation point is part of the name). They happen to be one of our customers.

Yum! Brands owns KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Long John Silvers, and A&W Root Beer.

They, along with McD's are pretty much responsible for the fattening of America. :rolleyes:

Tony L
January 26th, 2005, 04:02 PM

They, along with McD's are pretty much responsible for the fattening of America. :rolleyes: I'd say the people doing all that eating are the ones who are responsible. McD's and Yum! only supplied an easy excuse.

Vee4Rider
January 26th, 2005, 04:13 PM
The REAL Question is:

Taco John's vs. Taco Tico vs. Taco Bell vs. Taco Bueno vs. Taco Mayo vs. Taco Time vs. King Taco vs. Taco Bill vs. Del Taco vs. Taco Del Mar vs. Mighty Taco vs. Taco Cabana??? Taco Mayo Macho Nachos rock!!!!

Mel
January 26th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Vee4Rider:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Geek:
The REAL Question is:

Taco John's vs. Taco Tico vs. Taco Bell vs. Taco Bueno vs. Taco Mayo vs. Taco Time vs. King Taco vs. Taco Bill vs. Del Taco vs. Taco Del Mar vs. Mighty Taco vs. Taco Cabana??? Taco Mayo Macho Nachos rock!!!! </font>[/QUOTE]Can you say that fast 3 times??? tongue.gif

Loyed Hinkel
January 26th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Greg C.:
Why, oh why do you all shrink from asking the tough questions?
Bell or Bueno? or C) Cabana!!!! :D

Tony L
January 26th, 2005, 09:08 PM
In this order:

Cabana, Bueno, garbage can, Bell.

Loyed Hinkel
January 26th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Geekimus:

What brand of wax and/or buffer do you use to achive that glossy sheen to yer topside? tongue.gif

AmbeR1
January 26th, 2005, 10:11 PM
No buffin' necessary. The key is in the blade...

Mach 3. There is NO substitute. They cost more for a reason!

Next Question!

Kenny M
January 26th, 2005, 10:18 PM

The REAL Question is:

Taco John's vs. Taco Tico vs. Taco Bell vs. Taco Bueno vs. Taco Mayo vs. Taco Time vs. King Taco vs. Taco Bill vs. Del Taco vs. Taco Del Mar vs. Mighty Taco vs. Taco Cabana??? u forgot Taco Delite :D :D

2WheelTiger
January 26th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Greg C.:
Bell or Bueno? El Pollo Loco.

Hood Ornament
January 27th, 2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Andre Espaillat:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Greg C.:
Bell or Bueno? El Pollo Loco. </font>[/QUOTE]MMmmmmmmmmmmm, crazy chicken. :D

Loyed Hinkel
January 27th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Geekimus:

Why does exhaustion lead to the inability to sleep?

Greg Sampson
January 27th, 2005, 08:25 AM
Chipotle?! Keep your McDonald's owned TexMex to yourself, I prefer Freebirds when it comes to real burritos. Nevermind the fact that it was started by a bunch of Aggies, football sized burritos rock!

geckosvs
January 27th, 2005, 08:35 AM
Tried Freebirds twice, and even with all of the foil fun, they don't hold a candle to Chipotle.
With the exception of a brilliant branding strategy, Chipotle keeps more than an arm's length between themselves and the McD Way. No freezers, no microwave. Everything is fresh and made daily. Better meats, and the BEST guacomole of any Mex restaurant (fast food or otherwise) I've ever tasted.
That's right - I've become a Chipotlista! :D

Tippytoes
January 27th, 2005, 08:45 AM
so here's the question I ponder this morning. Why is the skin on your nipples the only skin that contracts by it's self? Why not stick it on our elbow? hummm?

DaJacker
January 27th, 2005, 08:50 AM
so here's the question I ponder this morning. Why is the skin on your nipples the only skin that contracts by it's self? Why not stick it on our elbow? hummm? I think we need a deminstration to assess this question :D

Geek
January 27th, 2005, 09:29 AM
so here's the question I ponder this morning. Why is the skin on your nipples the only skin that contracts by it's self? Why not stick it on our elbow? hummm? Yer obviously not male!
Jump in some cold water.. and yer nipples ain't the only thing that contracts by its self

geckosvs
January 27th, 2005, 09:31 AM
There was a whole Seinfeld episode based upon the "shrinkage" subject. tongue.gif

Geek
January 27th, 2005, 09:34 AM
Why does exhaustion lead to the inability to sleep? Ouch! A huge question.
Adrenal burnout. Sleep apnea. Insufficient Saratonin. Stress. Scared of the Boogey man under the bed...

There are tons of reasons you might not be able to sleep.. but it is all irrelevent.

www.sublimedirectory.com (http://www.sublimedirectory.com) (NSFW).
Enjoy.
Relieve yourself.
Now you can sleep.

Donny
January 27th, 2005, 02:15 PM
Geekimus,

How do you make a woman less *****y, and keep her this way? I read in Weekly World News that there is a new drug called Vinagra, but it's not marketed yet. Any ideas?

Mel
January 27th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Geekimus,

How do you make a woman less *****y, and keep her this way? I read in Weekly World News that there is a new drug called Vinagra, but it's not marketed yet. Any ideas? I wanna field this one!??? :eek: :D

Mel
January 27th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Can dogs be Gay homosexuals Ed? Robby's dog always tries to hump the shyt outta him, but he never tries to hump me. I am confused by this. Usually the female get's humped more, but Ty seems to prefer men, oh and Jen, but she's in the midst of a sex change operation, so..... :confused: ;) tongue.gif

JohnT
January 27th, 2005, 02:26 PM
Is there anyone worthy of challenging me in the Arcade? :D

Donny
January 27th, 2005, 02:32 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Geekimus,

How do you make a woman less *****y, and keep her this way? I read in Weekly World News that there is a new drug called Vinagra, but it's not marketed yet. Any ideas?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna field this one!???
Come on Mel...I need answers!

Greg Sampson
January 27th, 2005, 02:53 PM
If you consider it rude to talk with your mouth full I might have a solution...

Geek
January 27th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Geekimus,

How do you make a woman less *****y, and keep her this way? I read in Weekly World News that there is a new drug called Vinagra, but it's not marketed yet. Any ideas? This one is going to take some typing...
I'll be back to it when I have more time tonight :D

Geek
January 27th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Can dogs be Gay homosexuals Ed? Robby's dog always tries to hump the shyt outta him, but he never tries to hump me. I am confused by this. Mel: Dog's have no concept of homosexuality.. only Alpha and Beta...

HOWEVER, I'm afraid to say, its not that.

Dogs have about 25 times more olfactory (smell) receptors than humans do. These receptors occur in special sniffing cells deep in a dog's snout and are what allow a dog to "out-smell" humans.

Dogs can sense odors at concentrations nearly 100 million times lower than humans can. They can detect one drop of blood in five quarts of water!

To make a long story short... Robbie smells better (you can insert jokes here about him smellin' like a ***** tongue.gif ). OR.. You smell worse (too easy).

Live with it and/or snip poochie's berries.

NEXT!
:D

Geek
January 27th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by JohnT:
Is there anyone worthy of challenging me in the Arcade? :D Yes. Just nobody with the spare time to spend that much time playing that many games.

Pick a game Johnny Boy. A game you don't have a high score in currently (or one you haven't played at all?) and lets have a CHALLENGE for a week :D

JohnT
January 27th, 2005, 03:22 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JohnT:
Is there anyone worthy of challenging me in the Arcade? :D Yes. Just nobody with the spare time to spend that much time playing that many games.

Pick a game Johnny Boy. A game you don't have a high score in currently (or one you haven't played at all?) and lets have a CHALLENGE for a week :D </font>[/QUOTE]Are there any games that I don't have the high score in? smile.gif I'll let you decide the game. Also, most of my high scores occur the first time I play the game. Take away "Snake", and I don't have that many game sessions logged.

Tony L
January 27th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Since you have recent experience...

If you get pulled over and tickited for expired tags. Do they allow you ten days to get updated, and if you do and prover it, do they withdraw the ticket?

Geek
January 27th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Tony L:

If you get pulled over and tickited for expired tags. Do they allow you ten days to get updated, and if you do and prover it, do they withdraw the ticket? Garland gives you up to TWO months grace on inspection (at least if the girl behind the counter digs yer shaved head).
If its longer than 2 months ago it expired... yer snookered and yer paying the fine.
I got mine inspected next day and still had to pay the fine.

[ January 27, 2005, 15:31: Message edited by: Geek ]

Tony L
January 27th, 2005, 03:52 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tony L:

If you get pulled over and tickited for expired tags. Do they allow you ten days to get updated, and if you do and prover it, do they withdraw the ticket? Garland gives you up to TWO months grace on inspection (at least if the girl behind the counter digs yer shaved head).
If its longer than 2 months ago it expired... yer snookered and yer paying the fine.
I got mine inspected next day and still had to pay the fine. </font>[/QUOTE]Darn, to the reg. office I go.

2WheelTiger
January 27th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Can dogs be Gay homosexuals Ed? Robby's dog always tries to hump the shyt outta him, but he never tries to hump me. I am confused by this. Usually the female get's humped more, but Ty seems to prefer men, oh and Jen, but she's in the midst of a sex change operation, so..... :confused: ;) tongue.gif Dogs can be homosexual, but I've never seen one that was gay. I mean honestly, have you ever met a dog who knew how to set the table, choose fabrics, and dance fabulously ALL AT THE SAME TIME?

Seriously, my brother's Doberman was queer as a three dollar bill. He was ALWAYS humping my ex. I guess that means the dog and I had the same taste in guys.....

Fortunately, I had a better job than the dog so my ex's choice was easy...

Tippytoes
January 27th, 2005, 04:29 PM
oh and Jen, but she's in the midst of a sex change operation, so.....
no, no! I would never change my gender, I love being a girl :D I just smell better than you. That's what the Geekimus says so, it must be right! ;)

Jen

Mel
January 27th, 2005, 05:24 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> oh and Jen, but she's in the midst of a sex change operation, so.....
no, no! I would never change my gender, I love being a girl :D I just smell better than you. That's what the Geekimus says so, it must be right! ;)

Jen </font>[/QUOTE]Note my new name tag ;)
&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Mel
January 27th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Where do babies come from? And I want the scientific answer, not the well, you take a few beers, don't feed her dinner and have some fun kinda answer! :rolleyes: tongue.gif ;) :D

Loyed Hinkel
January 27th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Where do babies come from? And I want the scientific answer, not the well, you take a few beers, don't feed her dinner and have some fun kinda answer! :rolleyes: tongue.gif ;) :D How about "Where did Mel come from?" :D

Geek
January 27th, 2005, 06:20 PM
How do you make a woman less *****y, and keep her this way? I read in Weekly World News that there is a new drug called Vinagra, but it's not marketed yet. Any ideas? At first when I read this I thought "Ahh! Someone is setting me up to get my arse beat by the lovely female members of our club" but then when you mentioned the Weekly World News it showed that you've given this some serious thought and therefore must have a real problem; so I'm only too happy to help you work through it.

Ok.. here we go.

Your quandry has two halves. First, how to make her less *****y... and then secondly, the tougher question.. how to keep her that way.

To understand the question, we must first understand exactly what a ***** is...

From the dictionary:
1) A female canine animal, especially a dog.
Offensive.
2) A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing.
3) A lewd woman.

Barring the woman you are reffering to is of the four legged variety, lets jump to number 2.

So She's spitefull or overbearing. The question is WHY; and more importantly to you are YOU the cause or is she just.. well... a *****.

Assuming you've been a good boy and haven't pushed her buttons, there are then two possibilities.

1st) Its genetic. I know there will be nay-sayers, but I guarantee you - if the mother-in-law is a *****, she'll be a *****. I don't know why. It's just a rule of life. She's a *****. Get the hell out of the relationship while you still can. A man's sole key to happyness in life is to avoid a genetic *****.

2nd) It's a temporary situation.

Now assuming you have been having a long term relationship with this person (so you actually give a ****), you have probably deduced that she's not always a *****; ruling out genetics.

Therefore it is temporary.

Now we need to deduce if there is a pattern to the *****iness. Does it happen to happen, oh, say every 28 days?
Yes?
Deal with it. It's a fact of life that God designed into women just to punish men for not having to give birth. Personally, I'd rather deal with *****iness than have to deal with "loin' leaks" (LOL.. I just made that up.. I crack me up). Rumor has it you can lessen the impact on your sorry arse by feedin' her chocolates, wine, rubbing her shoulders, basically making her feel like you are there for her.. at least until the "cycle is over".

Now, you ask, what if its happening MORE than the 28 day cycle? Well, that's a good question.
If I had the answer, I'd be wickedly wealthy and off riding dirt bikes in the bahamas some where.

My advice to you: FIND A WOMAN THAT RIDES. Then she can't ***** you don't spend enough time with her "Hey Honey? Want to go for a ride??" AND you don't have to listen to her ***** while at speed cuz the wind noise and full-face helmet will drown it out. She gets to get the *****ing out of her system and you just spend "quality time with her" (i.e. you get to do what you want - ride yer bike).

SO, to answer the tougher of the questions, how to KEEP her less *****y, the answer turns out to be the easiest!

RIDE MORE.

The world is a happier place.

Oh.. we need to back the bus up a moment for one other issue: Definition 3: A lewd woman.

Lewd: lewd ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ld)
adj. lewd·er, lewd·est
Preoccupied with sex and sexual desire; lustful.
Obscene; indecent.

If you are really complaining about that.. well.. I'm sure there are any number of guys here ont he board that would be happy to trade their #1's and #2's for her.

Best of luck Donny. Welcome to the hell of being a heterosexual male.

-Geekimus

Footnote: Maybe Andre is the wisest amongst us after all? :D

[ January 27, 2005, 18:40: Message edited by: Geek ]

Loyed Hinkel
January 27th, 2005, 06:33 PM
I haven't laughed that hard in days. Thanks Geekimus. :D

Geek
January 27th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Where do babies come from? Hmmmm.. I'll try to do this without becoming a c-block for Robby :D

First comes love, then comes marriage, and then comes the baby in the baby carriage. Or so we sang when we were kids in the playground...

First we must address the classic we were lead to believe as a child:

The Stork.
A rather scruffy-looking, leggy bird with an unattractive screech. We are asked to believe that this creature, out of sheer altruism towards humankind, delivered a new life to each household that wanted one, neatly wrapped in a bundle tied with a coloured ribbon designed to reinforce predefined sexual roles.

Of course, one important question remains unanswered. Where does the stork get the babies from in the first place, eh?

Then.. we had the more creative concepts by TSBA Members:

Jen might say something cute like: "Boys Inside Cabbages, Girls inside Roses".

Gerry might say: "They're Found in Beer" (which might actually be a half truth smile.gif ).

Tim might say: "As a Side-Effect of Picking Blue-Bonnetts (another potential half truth smile.gif )."

Sean might say: "They Form Spontaneously Within Gaseous Nebulae" (and as far as Sean knows.. this is probably true...)

but alas.. none of these tales are true.

Mel.. it all boils down to:
Boy has outtie.
Girl has innie.
Outtie goes innie and then in and outtie until Boy needs a nap.
Nine months later baby comes outta innie.

Clear?

[ January 27, 2005, 18:39: Message edited by: Geek ]

Geek
January 27th, 2005, 06:48 PM
How about "Where did Mel come from?" :D Wow. At first I thought this would be the toughest question to date...

I pondered.
Fort Worth? 95% chance judging from the drawl.
Texas? 90% chance knowing if she's been her long enough the drawl could have developed.
Earth? 95% chance... after all she breaths oxygen and she's bi-pedal.

But then it dawned on me!

Mel came from MELONIE.

...but I have no clue if I spelled it right :D

[ January 27, 2005, 18:50: Message edited by: Geek ]

landman
January 27th, 2005, 07:27 PM
It’s been a long day of meetings and negotiations and I’m trying to get outa here. Thought I’d check BBS before leaving.

Thanks Geek....I haven’t laughed this hard all day. :D

We can always get you a gig writing comedy :cool:

2WheelTiger
January 28th, 2005, 12:34 AM
Maybe Andre is the wisest amongst us after all? :D ******! Now the secret is out.........

Ok, here are five advantages of being gay.

1) Guys seldom get "headaches".
2) Afterward, both of you can roll over and go to sleep.
3) You absolutely, positively know when your partner is "done".
4) You don't have to talk about your feelings unless there's beer involved.
5) You never have to hear "If you don't know, I'm not gonna tell you."

[ January 28, 2005, 08:57: Message edited by: Andre Espaillat ]

Loyed Hinkel
January 28th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Dam Andre, you make one HELLUVA convincing argument in favor of.....

Add to the list.....

NEVER have to deal with Donny's issue either.... ;)

Greg Sampson
January 28th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Quothe Andre:
Fortunately, I had a better job than the dog so my ex's choice was easy...

So, if he's your "ex", I guess the dog was better at something to make up for the lack of income, huh?

Quothe Geekimus:
Lewd: lewd ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ld)
adj. lewd·er, lewd·est
Preoccupied with sex and sexual desire; lustful.

The only problem here is that if she doesn't happen to be getting all she wants from you, she's getting it from someone else, which also makes her a ***** of variety #2 among other things.

[ January 28, 2005, 08:28: Message edited by: Greg Sampson ]

Donny
January 28th, 2005, 08:40 AM
Thanks Geek for the answer!!! In my case, it's hereditary, and the Mother-In-Law lives right up the street! BUT...the redemption is she (wife) wants to get a CBR600RR, just to look cool on. She immediatly took to riding bikes, she dropped the clutch on the TT-R and wheelied right into the Port-a-John, man talk about laughing our collective arse's off!!!!!!

2WheelTiger
January 28th, 2005, 08:53 AM
NEVER have to deal with Donny's issue either.... ;) Well, I dunno what Donny's issue is, but I'll take your word for it.

If it's prematurity, that's less work for his partner. Some would consider it a time saver.

If it involves a sock, I can see a class action suit for false advertising in his future.

Donny
January 28th, 2005, 08:59 AM
Humm...
The bit of keeping a woman less *****y is valid, the bit from Weekly World News, which is a highly respected journalistic rag. You can get it anywhere good liturature is sold; just stop by your local H.E.B. check-out line. I think the new drug will really take off! Vi NAG ra.

Tippytoes
January 28th, 2005, 10:57 AM
ViNagra wouldn't be that great of a hit b/c,it could possibly make a woman NAG continuously for 18 hours straight. So, that being said what's your next drug of choice Dr. Donny? ;)

Donny
January 28th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Aha! But, ViNAGra is supposed to turn your nagging lady into a "Molly Mormon" type??!!

yellowducati900ss
January 28th, 2005, 09:01 PM
Cathy wants to know:

ok I forgot my password but
1.Do we have prior lives
2.if so how do we find them
3. why does my bird like Mike more than me
4.How do women get want they want without having sex...I can't get Mike to do anything without it
5. Can I have another glass of wine please ?

please help me Geekimus !!!!!

Tippytoes
January 29th, 2005, 12:24 AM
Can I have another glass of wine please ?
I wanna know why Cathy is 3 miles from my house and didn't ask me to be a lush with her tonight?

Jen

Loyed Hinkel
January 29th, 2005, 01:09 AM
I wanna know which wine she's drinking. :D

Sunshine Cowboy
January 29th, 2005, 12:53 PM
Can dogs be Gay homosexuals Ed? Robby's dog always tries to hump the shyt outta him, but he never tries to hump me. I am confused by this. Usually the female get's humped more, but Ty seems to prefer men, oh and Jen, but she's in the midst of a sex change operation, so..... :confused: ;) tongue.gif Yeah and I wanna know why my poor little inocent leg humping yellow lab is being brought up on the BBS when he can't even fend for himself. Hmm me thinks Mel will go to sleep only to wake up to old yellers big brown eyes looking at her in a funny way. tongue.gif
You can talk about the Melinator but leave my dog outa this! tongue.gif LOL

Hood Ornament
January 29th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Cathy wants to know:

ok I forgot my password but
1.Do we have prior lives
4.How do women get want they want without having sex...I can't get Mike to do anything without it

please help me Geekimus !!!!! I wanna know if Mike's out of town?
:D tongue.gif :D

bvia
January 29th, 2005, 07:25 PM
I want to know why Cathy thinks she can get something for free?...

Naw, I've seen her, I know WHY she thinks that...I'm just not sure if that is conducive to living in the real world...;)&gt;

So THAT'S my question to Herr Geekiness.

Why do women refuse to simply give in and accept the obvious?

Bill (the obvious) Via

[ January 29, 2005, 19:28: Message edited by: bill via ]

Geek
January 30th, 2005, 09:58 PM

1.Do we have prior lives
1: Yes! And I was a VERY powerful person.. so you should be nice to me :D

2: They come to you in a dream - or when reading the "ask the Geekimus" thread. I could tell you who you were in your previous life except I was far too important to pay attention to anyone whom wasn't serving me and you were probably off conquering strange new lands or such... so our paths never crossed.

3: See above on why dogs aren't gay.

4: If girls don't wanna use sex it is pretty simple: just have to out smart your man. It usually doesn't take much effort - just a little creativity. I'll be back in a minute when I'm done massaging Amber's feet.

5: A lovely and sexy lady such as yerself can ALWAYS have another glass of wine - right up until the point at which she passes out - at which point she's no longer useful (unless a guy is REALLY desperate). Wine's been helping ugly guys get laid longer than beer has.. just read the bible.

Geek
January 30th, 2005, 10:02 PM
I wanna know why Cathy is 3 miles from my house and didn't ask me to be a lush with her tonight?
Jen It was happenstance. Kinda like YZFCathy, Nicole, Amber & I went to dinner and got home to find a few folks on the bored (pun) asking if anything was up cuz they were bored. If we'd happened to check the board before we left, by all means we would have invited them.

In your case...

Cathy: "Hmmm.. I think I'll have some wine".
Glass 2: "MMMmm this wine is yummy!"
Glass 3: "Y'know.. this stuff is so good I think I'll invite someone over to drink it with me right after I have another glass!"
Glass 4: "*hic* Ok, wow, this sure is yummy! I think I'll call Jen. *gulp* Yup! she's only 3 miles away!"
Glass 5: "I'll be ****ed *hic* if *hic* I can remember Jen's number at *hic* this point! Hey? *hic* where'd all my wine go?"

[ January 30, 2005, 22:21: Message edited by: Geek ]

Geek
January 30th, 2005, 10:03 PM
I wanna know which wine she's drinking. :D It only matters for the first two glasses.
After that 'tis all good smile.gif

Geek
January 30th, 2005, 10:05 PM
my poor little inocent leg humping yellow lab is being brought upOhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Nobody mentioned it is a YELLOW lab.

Yup.. its gay.

Geek
January 30th, 2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by bill via:
Why do women refuse to simply give in and accept the obvious?And now we delv back into the theory of relativity.

It is all relative to WHOM's definition of OBVIOUS.

For example Billy..

After knowing you for many years, its OBVIOUS to me that you are quite worthy of huge personal success with a product such as VaPOOrise. Why hasn't it happened? The people at the patent and trademark office just don't know you like I do so they haven't GIVEN IN because it isn't as OBVIOUS to them.

p.s. its also OBVIOUS that you need to GIVE IN and get a faster bike tongue.gif :D :D

[ January 30, 2005, 22:16: Message edited by: Geek ]

2WheelTiger
January 30th, 2005, 11:57 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Coca Cola Cowboy:
my poor little inocent leg humping yellow lab is being brought upOhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Nobody mentioned it is a YELLOW lab.

Yup.. its gay. </font>[/QUOTE]....and apparently pretty KINKY. :D

[ January 31, 2005, 00:02: Message edited by: Andre Espaillat ]

DaJacker
January 31st, 2005, 12:02 AM
Should I go to Deals gap or up PCH to B.C. for my yearly cross country trip? deals gap been there done that, would do it again. PCH? furthest north I have riden was point magu, about 100 miles north of LA, oh desicions desions, oh geekimus

Geek
January 31st, 2005, 06:58 AM
PCH to BC.
NO contest.

...and be sure and divert into the red wood forest in northern california. It is a very "ewok" experience.

...and take a right in Vancouver and ride out through the Canadian Glacier Park to Whistler.

Oh.. and wait until my Rizla is back together.. I have 7 more states to complete (all pacific north west) in my state sign photo quest with that bike.

[ January 31, 2005, 06:59: Message edited by: Geek ]

Sunshine Cowboy
January 31st, 2005, 04:58 PM
Mr. Geekimus
Would you like to dog sit for a weekend? tongue.gif
Mel and I are going out of town. :D

Geek
January 31st, 2005, 05:45 PM
Mr. Geekimus
Mel and I are going out of town. :D NO tongue.gif :D :D

Yer dog is gay!

Actually.. all Amber's dogs are female so maybe they'd get along. Can your pooch handle gettin' picked on by a bunch of alpha females? :D

[ January 31, 2005, 17:46: Message edited by: Geek ]

Mel
January 31st, 2005, 05:49 PM
Mr. Geekimus
Mel and I are going out of town. :D Actually.. all Amber's dogs are female so maybe they'd get along. Can your pooch handle gettin' picked on by a bunch of alpha females? :D </font>[/QUOTE]picked on by a bunch of *****es. Sounds like worse things that could happen to him if you ask me. Are we talking about Robby or Tydog??? :confused: ;) tongue.gif

tbad3d
February 1st, 2005, 09:30 AM
You guys are hilarious!!!
I had a question, but after the female/*****ier question and answer ....moving over to Robbie's dog...I can't remember what it was.

tbad3d
February 1st, 2005, 10:03 AM
ViJay had explained a few techniques that riders use after a while, concerning shifting gears and turns.... (power shifting or speed shifting?) Are there videos out there or is this just something every rider just feels out for themselves?

YZF Cathy
February 1st, 2005, 11:06 AM
You don't need any fancy shifting videos, just let it bounce off the rev limiter until through the turn, then shift away.

Anyone want to buy a good used motorcycle? Hehe!
Welcome newbie.

2WheelTiger
February 1st, 2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by YZF Cathy:
You don't need any fancy shifting videos, just let it bounce off the rev limiter until through the turn, then shift away.

Anyone want to buy a good used motorcycle? Hehe!
Welcome newbie. Cathy, you left out the part about drifting and smoking the rear tire at the entry, and then shifting just past the apex so it'll hook back up and wheelie at the exit.

tbad3d
February 1st, 2005, 02:08 PM
Yep, I figured I was settin' myself up with that question.

YZF Cathy
February 1st, 2005, 05:33 PM
This can sometimes be a vicious crowd.

DaJacker
February 1st, 2005, 05:37 PM
This can sometimes be a vicious crowd. Hey Cathy wanna go camping? tongue.gif

Tony L
February 1st, 2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Tim W:
ViJay had explained a few techniques that riders use after a while, concerning shifting gears and turns.... (power shifting or speed shifting?) Are there videos out there or is this just something every rider just feels out for themselves? Clutchless shifting is something you just have to try out to learn. The basic approach is to ride until you feel it needs to shift, then instead of pulling in the clutch and shifting, you apply some pressure on the shift lever and (slightly) roll off the throttle. The gear will engage, and once seated, roll back onto the throttle. As you get the feel of it you'll get it down so that you never even notice the change.

Same process when in a turn, but it's always best to get the shifting done before or after the turn.

Unless I'm in a weird spot in the powerband, I never use the clutch to shift up.

[ February 01, 2005, 17:47: Message edited by: Tony L ]

Mel
February 1st, 2005, 05:54 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tim W:
ViJay had explained a few techniques that riders use after a while, concerning shifting gears and turns.... (power shifting or speed shifting?) Are there videos out there or is this just something every rider just feels out for themselves? Clutchless shifting is something you just have to try out to learn. The basic approach is to ride until you feel it needs to shift, then instead of pulling in the clutch and shifting, you apply some pressure on the shift lever and (slightly) roll off the throttle. The gear will engage, and once seated, roll back onto the throttle. As you get the feel of it you'll get it down so that you never even notice the change.

Same process when in a turn, but it's always best to get the shifting done before or after the turn.

Unless I'm in a weird spot in the powerband, I never use the clutch to shift up. </font>[/QUOTE]Ditto... And when you get good at it, there's no faster way to go...

Loyed Hinkel
February 1st, 2005, 06:17 PM
This can sometimes be a vicious crowd. Indeed! ;)

Mel
February 1st, 2005, 06:27 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YZF Cathy:
This can sometimes be a vicious crowd. Indeed! ;) </font>[/QUOTE]Shut up and get back to fletching or felching or whatever it is you do... tongue.gif horse butt lover :D

Loyed Hinkel
February 1st, 2005, 08:57 PM
Which leads me to my next question:

Geekimus, please explain how one factors ones profession into the matr....dating equation. ;)

tbad3d
February 2nd, 2005, 09:28 AM

Unless I'm in a weird spot in the powerband, I never use the clutch to shift up. </font>[/QUOTE]Cool!

-=sean)=-
February 2nd, 2005, 11:03 AM
Since Geek is able to answer (correctness debatable) all these hard questions, maybe I'll ask a fairly simple question.

When will Amber and you marry?

Hood Ornament
February 2nd, 2005, 11:52 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

YZF Cathy
February 2nd, 2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by -=sean)=-:
Since Geek is able to answer (correctness debatable) all these hard questions, maybe I'll ask a fairly simple question.

When will Amber and you marry? Oh Sean.............I can see the sweat forming on Geek's brow already.

Jus10
February 2nd, 2005, 01:34 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by -=sean)=-:

When will Amber and you marry? Oh Sean.............I can see the sweat forming on Geek's brow already. </font>[/QUOTE]*click* "edit/delete thread"

Thread, what thread sweety? :D tongue.gif

Hood Ornament
February 2nd, 2005, 02:21 PM
Beuller, ......Bueller,..... Bueller ...............

YZF Cathy
February 2nd, 2005, 02:24 PM
Hurry Edward, hurry! Before Amber gets to this thread. Do what Justin suggests.

Tony L
February 2nd, 2005, 02:28 PM

When will Amber and you marry? Good `ol Sean. Always knows the right thing to say.

:D

JohnT
February 2nd, 2005, 02:53 PM
Notice the absence of "Geek" from this thread.

YZF Cathy
February 2nd, 2005, 02:54 PM
Maybe he's on one knee as we type...............

-=sean)=-
February 2nd, 2005, 02:58 PM
I just asked a simple question. You people are just mean.. teasing the poor, bald Canadian boy this way. tongue.gif

Mel
February 2nd, 2005, 03:23 PM
He no longer needs to court/marry her. He got his green card already, right?? :eek: tongue.gif

Geek
February 2nd, 2005, 03:31 PM
ViJay had explained a few techniques that riders use after a while, concerning shifting gears and turns.... (power shifting or speed shifting?) Are there videos out there or is this just something every rider just feels out for themselves? Answer:

Buy a new ZX10 or R1. They can do 100+mph in first gear. Forget about your left hand and left foot. Life is good.

Geek
February 2nd, 2005, 03:33 PM
Hey Cathy wanna go camping? tongue.gif She does.. but not with you because you always want to smere honey on her pinata tent turning her into Yogi snacks.

(and she's sick of loaning you socks)

[ February 02, 2005, 15:34: Message edited by: Geek ]

Geek
February 2nd, 2005, 03:50 PM
Geekimus, please explain how one factors ones profession into the matr....dating equation. ;) A complicated question that I'm sure is inferring to the cliche that "women are attracted to money".

But is it true?

Its an age old question finding roots in the history of our species' survival.

Historically, men and women had to work together to survive.

In order to obtain their food and a range of raw materials for tools, weapons, clothing and shelter, the prehistoric people who returned to Britain after the last Ice Age had to be efficient hunters and gatherers, capable of adjusting their techniques to the environmental circumstances in which they found themselves.

In addition to hunting, many foods could be gathered in the woods as they spread across Britain in the wake of the retreating ice sheets and along the shores. Skill in knowing where and when to look for such foods played an important part in maintaining a balanced diet.

As women had their hands full raising and caring for their offspring, they didn't want to have to worry about where the next meal was coming from. A man with exceptional hunting and gathering skills could better provide for his family and better ensure the continuation of the species.

Women dig this.

Fast forward 24508245082 years and you have Mel Gibson waxing his legs in some movie called "What Women Want" - which still didn't answer the question.

We could go off on all kinds of tangents about rich guys getting playboy bunnies and rich wimmin marrying 20 year old studs.. but do those people really have meaningful relationships?

That's irrelevant.

Dating is about catching someone's attention long enough to find out if you are compatible. Personally, I think if it requires money to get their attention, then they aren't going to be a person with values similar to my own - hunting and gathering instincts be dammed.

Just make a personal mental note Lloyd:
If a woman asks "Why do you smell like horse ****?" then hey! You've just opened the door to the first conversation of the rest of your lives...

SO to answer your question:
It depends on the woman... but there are other ways to get their attention.

Even so... go wash that horse **** out of your hair. It stinks. :D

[ February 02, 2005, 15:58: Message edited by: Geek ]

YZF Cathy
February 2nd, 2005, 03:58 PM
It's not a pinata, it's a hammock.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4cc01b3127cce9dee80c6e84900000026108Aatmrdk4aN3

And am I the only onw who noticed that Edward, Geek, Amward, whatever, skipped one question posed by Sean?

Geek
February 2nd, 2005, 03:59 PM
When will Amber and you marry? The bigger question is which could happen first:
Ambward could legally become one
OR
Sean could lose his virginity :D ;)

[ February 02, 2005, 16:07: Message edited by: Geek ]

Geek
February 2nd, 2005, 04:00 PM
He no longer needs to court/marry her. He got his green card already, right?? :eek: tongue.gif Nope... still don't have a green card.
I'm still on a work visa :(

...but that would not be relevent in the plethora of possible reasons I'd wanna spend the rest of my life with Amber.

[ February 02, 2005, 16:05: Message edited by: Geek ]

Geek
February 2nd, 2005, 04:02 PM
And am I the only onw who noticed that Edward, Geek, Amward, whatever, skipped one question posed by Sean? Nope.. but yer the only one that posted this before I answered in ORDER They were received tongue.gif

Mel
February 2nd, 2005, 04:06 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MELINATOR:
He no longer needs to court/marry her. He got his green card already, right?? :eek: tongue.gif Nope... still don't have a green card.

...but that would not be relevent in the plethora of possible reasons I'd wanna spend the rest of my life with Amber. </font>[/QUOTE]Yea right! You keep telling us and the govt agency that. We know, it has to look real! ;) tongue.gif

-=sean)=-
February 2nd, 2005, 04:28 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by -=sean)=-:
When will Amber and you marry? The bigger question is which could happen first:
Ambward could legally become one
OR
Sean could lose his virginity :D ;) </font>[/QUOTE]My bets on Ambward, but I'm biased because I have some insider information into my character.

-=sean)=-
February 2nd, 2005, 04:32 PM
The bigger question is which could happen firstBTW, if I wanted a question for a question, I'd just talk to my psychiatrist. tongue.gif The topic is "Ask the Geekimus", not "Geekimus Asks You".

DaJacker
February 2nd, 2005, 06:03 PM
I wasnt involved this time Cathy

http://images.snapfish.com/342%3A5%3B%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E3%3C4% 3E548%3EWSNRCG%3D3232859693743nu0mrj

Loyed Hinkel
February 2nd, 2005, 07:36 PM
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MELINATOR:

...but that would not be relevent in the plethora of possible reasons I'd wanna spend the rest of my life with Amber. </font>[/QUOTE]That boys and girls, is what we commonly refer to as...."SMOOOOTHHHHHHHH". :D

Tippytoes
February 3rd, 2005, 09:09 AM
Da Jacker-

I love your photoshop skills. That is hysterical! Very cool!!! :D

CARLA
February 3rd, 2005, 11:58 AM
Not only is he smoooooth...he just saved you the $55 ticket price for Rob Becker's "Defending the Caveman" tour returning to the Majestic Theatre in October.

Greg Sampson
February 3rd, 2005, 12:51 PM
I don't think he ever said the answers would be his, he would just provide answers.

Given the circumstances of this video clip (http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=techtv.wmv) why do I laugh so hard my eyes water every time I watch it?

DaJacker
February 3rd, 2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Blue Goose CARLA:
Not only is he smoooooth...he just saved you the $55 ticket price for Rob Becker's "Defending the Caveman" tour returning to the Majestic Theatre in October. how did I do that?
:confused:

Im just trying to get cathy to go out with me, BUT NOOOOO, she'll ride 1/2 way across the US with me but wont go out with me. I mean I tease her laugh at her punch her in the arm, make fun of her.............and still nothing! I mean hell in the 5th grade this worked :confused:

[ February 03, 2005, 17:01: Message edited by: Da Jacker ]

Loyed Hinkel
February 3rd, 2005, 08:00 PM
Marty.... please reread post top where it says....

Orig posted by GEEK!!!!! :D

And now, for something completely different......

Who wants to come see George Carlin at BAss Hall in FTW? ;)

ScottF4i
February 3rd, 2005, 08:27 PM
My question for Geek:

How many replies will this thread have?

[ February 03, 2005, 21:30: Message edited by: Scott F4i ]

Sunshine Cowboy
February 4th, 2005, 10:15 AM
Ok here is a question that I am sure the Geekimus can answer.
Mr. Geekimus
Which gear should I use on the 750 for doing stand ups?
I could do 2nd gear stand ups on the F4I but the 750 seems a little to touchy. :eek: John T. suggests 3rd gear. So which is it? smile.gif

Greg Sampson
February 4th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Was that "left 90 tightens", or "right 180 opens"?

http://www.motorsport.com/photos/wrc/2005/mc/wrc-2005-mc-tm-0125.jpg

JamesAC
February 4th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Was that "left 90 tightens", or "right 180 opens"? Answer: Depends on the co-driver tongue.gif

AmbeR1
February 4th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Scott F4i:
My question for Geek:

How many replies will this thread have? Knowing you fookers, at least 1 more that whatever I might guess :D

-Edit: oops.. this is Geek

[ February 04, 2005, 13:40: Message edited by: AmbeR1 ]

Geek
February 4th, 2005, 01:44 PM
Although you can bounce 'em up from 1st through 4th.. 2nd is where it is at so your balance point is not so fast you are closing on cars too quickly and hence having shorter duration. Your goal should be to slow the wheelies down so you can go with the flow of traffic smile.gif

Here's me riding two 750's. Both in 2nd smile.gif

http://edwardwalker.com/photos/wheelieschool/seansbike.jpg http://edwardwalker.com/photos/wheelieschool/marianobike.jpg

Geek
February 4th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Was that "left 90 tightens", or "right 180 opens"?With me it was usually 360 right tightens or 720 left opens :D

[ February 04, 2005, 13:47: Message edited by: Geek ]

tbad3d
February 5th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Any big-time-stunters in this bunch?

F1
February 5th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Any big-time-stunters in this bunch? BAM :D

Sunshine Cowboy
February 5th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Although you can bounce 'em up from 1st through 4th.. 2nd is where it is at so your balance point is not so fast you are closing on cars too quickly and hence having shorter duration. Your goal should be to slow the wheelies down so you can go with the flow of traffic smile.gif

Here's me riding two 750's. Both in 2nd smile.gif

http://edwardwalker.com/photos/wheelieschool/seansbike.jpg http://edwardwalker.com/photos/wheelieschool/marianobike.jpg </font>[/QUOTE]Thanks for the info. smile.gif I did A 3rd gear stand up today for atleast a 1/4 of a mile. 2nd gear seems to get me going to the left. I know it is because I am trying to push with my left foot for some strange reason. :confused: But I am getting better. :D

YZF Cathy
February 5th, 2005, 09:17 PM
That photo of Geek is obviously taken in europe. He would never ride on the wrong side of the road here in the States!

Loyed Hinkel
February 6th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Hey Geekimus....

Who's gonna win today? :D

Sunshine Cowboy
February 6th, 2005, 11:36 AM
That photo of Geek is obviously taken in europe. He would never ride on the wrong side of the road here in the States! Or he just came to the states on his Visa and was not use to our ways over here. tongue.gif smile.gif

tbad3d
February 7th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Ask a question. Any question. Answers will be revealed.

(yeah.. I'm suffering ADD again today) Can a T-Rex keep up with the pack at a Dallas SMR or fall back because of the turns?

3rdMikeToTheLeft
February 7th, 2005, 05:30 PM
I've been riding my bike in my dreams and seem to be doing a lot of wheelies during these dreams.

What does this mean?

(This is actually true. Weird, but kind of fun ;)

Geek
February 7th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Hey Geekimus....
Who's gonna win today? :D GO LEAFS!

ummmm... Patriots? tongue.gif

Geek
February 7th, 2005, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Geek:
[qb]Can a T-Rex keep up with the pack at a Dallas SMR or fall back because of the turns? No chance in hell.
Sorry :(

Now if it were a REAL T-Rex.. it'd just run straight through the forest, smash through the fence and eat the last guy (usually Tony or Justin playing sweeper) :D

Both of them are pretty small, so after that snack it'd have to catch the next guy in line. If it were Albie, Bill, Sean or myself the T-Rex at that time would be full and the rest of us would be safe :D

[ February 07, 2005, 21:32: Message edited by: Geek ]

Geek
February 7th, 2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Michael Freeman:
I've been riding my bike in my dreams and seem to be doing a lot of wheelies during these dreams.
What does this mean?
Ahhhh!

Young grasshopper welcome to the Way Of The Squid!

Don't fight the dreams. Your body doesn't know the difference between dreams and reality (when you are dreaming) and all seat time is good seat time (virtual or not).

What you really want to happen, is to have lucent dreams where you can get all of your wheelie-crashes out of the way. This way, you'll have made the mistakes without personal injury and you'll learn from them (I actually had this happen to me smile.gif - knock wood).

ALL wheelies are good wheelies.

So keep dreamin' you can wheelie Michael. tongue.gif

NEXT QUESTION!

[ February 07, 2005, 21:37: Message edited by: Geek ]

Tippytoes
February 7th, 2005, 09:52 PM

What does this mean?

(This is actually true. Weird, but kind of fun
Sorry, but you need to ask a dream expert this question, uhh like me!
If you are in a vehicle in a dream, the vehicle represents you and how you see yourself, and the stand up wheelies are a sign you need sex :eek: How do you like my interp.?

Jen

How did I do Geekimus? :D

Geek
February 7th, 2005, 10:00 PM
So Jen.. you are saying that guys whom are good at wheelies are good in bed? tongue.gif :D ;)

[ February 07, 2005, 22:01: Message edited by: Geek ]

Tippytoes
February 8th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Hell yeah! You go Chief :D . Of course I would have no idea personally about the bed thing b/c I've only had sex 2 times. ;) So I'm practically a virgin :D But, if I do ever run across a guy that can wheelie, I'll have the heads up b/c of your observation.

Jen

DaJacker
February 8th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Where are you from Jen?

3rdMikeToTheLeft
February 9th, 2005, 04:00 AM
ALL wheelies are good wheelies.

So keep dreamin' you can wheelie Michael. Yep, I think I need to start practicing more on the real thing.

Sorry, but you need to ask a dream expert this question, uhh like me!
If you are in a vehicle in a dream, the vehicle represents you and how you see yourself, and the stand up wheelies are a sign you need sex How do you like my interp.?I'm a guy, easy guess. :D ...umm why, you know someone that wants to practice your interp? :D tongue.gif

[ February 09, 2005, 04:02: Message edited by: Michael Freeman ]

Tony L
February 9th, 2005, 04:36 AM

[qb]Can a T-Rex keep up with the pack at a Dallas SMR or fall back because of the turns? No chance in hell.
Sorry :(

Now if it were a REAL T-Rex.. it'd just run straight through the forest, smash through the fence and eat the last guy (usually Tony or Justin playing sweeper) :D

Both of them are pretty small, so after that snack it'd have to catch the next guy in line. If it were Albie, Bill, Sean or myself the T-Rex at that time would be full and the rest of us would be safe :D </font>Yet another reason I won't sweep again. ;)

Since the T-rex was around when Biaggi was actually wining, and since he was probably a fan. We'll just send John his way.

yellowducati900ss
February 9th, 2005, 07:05 AM
I thought the Corner Monster usually preyed on the front runners and the people who thought they were front runners... :rolleyes:

F1
February 9th, 2005, 09:48 AM
[QUOTE]
I thought the Corner Monster usually preyed on the front runners and the people who thought they were front runners... :rolleyes: Not true. TSBA statistics show that monsters take a bite from the middle of the pack.

DaJacker
February 9th, 2005, 10:03 AM
I thought the Corner Monster usually preyed on the front runners and the people who thought they were front runners... :rolleyes: I figured this was just a cheap shot at me Faisal, but I agree with you most rides I have been on that there was a get-off usually was in the middle

[ February 09, 2005, 10:04: Message edited by: Da Jacker ]

yellowducati900ss
February 9th, 2005, 10:53 AM
It wasn't a cheap shot at anyone.

The "middle of the group" was the point of the "thought they were front runners" part. Those that were running at the front but needed to be farther back.

Loyed Hinkel
February 9th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Geekimus:

What is it about the physical makeup of womens that enables them to not pass gas for hours at a time, regardless of dietary habits? :D