PDA

View Full Version : Another francine Update

DaJacker
October 4th, 2001, 03:35 PM
Talked with Nick (boyfriend) today on Francines condition, she had (hopfully) her last operation yesterday which lasted only 4 hrs insted of the 8 anticapated. The operation consisted if inserting metel rods in her back. her condition and prognosis looks good, she is able to sit up in bed now.The still have her on the juice pretty good, but I guess thats expected. They are to move her to the regular ward next week. I asked Nick if there was anything we could do and he mentioned that cards and flowers would be nice once she in her regular room, (I think Ill take my super nintendo up to her, and of course the DUCATI SUPER BIKE RACING game). So when I get a room number for the regular room I will post it, and let the card and flowers flooooowwwwwww,(wasnt she on "Alice") The bike is totaled, insurance came by the other day and totaled it, just waiting for the salvage yard to come by and get it, if anyone needs me to "accedentally' leave my garage door open over night...........just kidding. well theres the scoop, so now you now, more.

CBRChris
October 5th, 2001, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the up-date

Fran get well soon !!!!!!