August 28th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Who's riding?

CalamariKid
August 28th, 2004, 05:18 PM
If the weather improves, I'll be there.

WFO
August 29th, 2004, 03:03 PM
-OFFICIAL 8/29 SMR RIDE REPORT-
We had 3 hardy souls brave the driving rain, sleet and gale force winds and show up at JIB this morning... Wait! Strike that! The sun was shining, the birds were singing, the temps were pleasant and only 3 showed at JIB this morning. What's up with that?

Tim on his BMW, Charles on his shiny, blue GPZ and myself showed. Charles tossed his chatterbox on I 10 in route and decided that he wanted it back. Tim and I rode to breakfast while Charles backtracked looking for his wayward electronics. Hope you found something worth picking up Charles.

The roads were clear and mostly dry. A couple of city cops were spotted in Sealy. The radar detector spoiled a DPS's revenue generation attempt outside of Sealy. No others spotted.

Only 1 other bike at Fayetteville this morning. What's up with that?

After breakfast Tim led through Round Top, Gay Hill, Independence and Chappell Hill, where we parted. Love bugs were thick in some places. The insectoid carnage on my windscreen was unbelievable.

Today's SMR was a good ride albeit lightly attended.

CalamariKid
August 29th, 2004, 08:22 PM
In the immortal words of Rosanna Anna Danna, "If it's not one thing, it's another".

Shopping eBay for a replacement ChatterBox.

Brian Montgomery
August 30th, 2004, 05:27 AM
I believe Tom Anderson has one for sale....

VFRacer-R
August 30th, 2004, 07:11 AM
A very nice one too, price is negotiable- the thing has only been used a handful of times, and looks like a brand new unit. Call me if interested Charles.

-Tommy