PDA

View Full Version : Fall IBI Plans

Inlaw1
August 29th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Fall IBI Plans here. (http://www.tsba.org/UBB/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=000063)

CalamariKid
August 29th, 2004, 11:53 AM
I'm in! Anyone want to split a room at Sunday House Inn Fri Night and/or Frio Canyon Lodge Sat? I'm booking my reservations now.

Brian Montgomery
August 29th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Probably best to reserve at the Frio Canyon Lodge and then trek up to Kerrville to join up with the groups in the morning. That way you can have all your stuff up there already at the lodge when you get back. No need to haul around stuff all day. Kerrville isn't too far of a drive anyways and besides that, It is fun!

Inlaw1
August 29th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Brian Montgomery:
That way you can have all your stuff up there already at the lodge when you get back.Ooops! Sorry about that. Should have included in the original post that there will be a chase van to carry your gear out to Leaky and be a chase vehicle in case of break down.

CalamariKid
August 29th, 2004, 07:14 PM
I made reservations. Two beds. $45 a night if anyone wants to bunk up.

Oskar_Z28
August 30th, 2004, 07:12 AM
That date is bad. I was going to attend, but it's a CMRA race weekend, so I'll be at Cresson. Oh well, you guys have fun. Maybe some other time.

Pete
August 30th, 2004, 11:37 AM
Thats a bad weekend for me too. Maybe we can do something mid October? Its been way too long since I've been out to the Hill Country.

CalamariKid
September 3rd, 2004, 03:13 PM
Roommate spot filled for Leakey, still have a bed open for Friday night in Kerville. If anyone gets desperate for a room, let me know, there is always floor space.

[ September 04, 2004, 10:00: Message edited by: Charles Nevle ]

Brian Montgomery
September 7th, 2004, 08:20 AM
I have a house/cabin in Leaky set for Friday and Saturday night. Post up if anyone wants to share. The cost of the place is a total of $100.00 per night and It would be nice to split it up. It has 2 rooms in it so you would have your own room.

Chris S.
September 7th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Thanks for hooking me up, Brian! smile.gif

Schreck
September 10th, 2004, 03:23 PM
I'm going this time! tongue.gif
The weather should be cooler in October.... ;)
Thus this means I will not be hanging out with the TuTu club. :D