PDA

View Full Version : Who's attending Christmas Party on the 18th

Oskar_Z28
December 7th, 2004, 09:57 AM
The Christmas party is on the 18th at 7pm at my house. Directions will be posted. Food is provided courtesy of Houston TSBA. You need to bring a white elephant gift (approximately $10) per person attending.

If attending please post how many people are in your party. If you are not attending don't vote.

[ December 07, 2004, 09:58: Message edited by: Oskar_Z28 ]

Warren White
December 8th, 2004, 08:10 AM
Yall would pick the one day that I can't go. tongue.gif

That's the night of my company party so yall have a safe fun night.

Oskar_Z28
December 13th, 2004, 09:03 AM
OK, I forgot to post directions.

Here they are:

Directions to X-mas Party (http://camaroz28.2y.net)

P.S. Some people were asking if they could bring something. So, if anyone wants to bring anything, bring some deserts.

[ December 13, 2004, 09:06: Message edited by: Oskar_Z28 ]

Chatterbox
December 13th, 2004, 09:12 AM
There might POSSIBLY be a surprise guest there! :cool:

CalamariKid
December 13th, 2004, 10:12 AM
Oskar, change my vote to a single. Also, I won't be there until about 9:30 or 10:00, so if you run out of anything or need reinforcements, give me a call and I'll pick 'em up on the way.

I will also be available as a designated driver. Will also pick you up the next day and bring you back to Oskar's to get your car!

Schreck
December 13th, 2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Chatterbox:
There might POSSIBLY be a surprise guest there! :cool: Santa?
Roy?
Randy?
MotoGp (Colin Edwards)?

Chatterbox
December 13th, 2004, 12:57 PM
You may or may not have guessed the correct answer. tongue.gif

Brian Montgomery
December 18th, 2004, 02:02 PM
So how many of you 18 people are actually going to show up? I plan on being there. Please try not to be grossed out by my tubes in my nose.They hurt like hell btw.

rtbain
December 18th, 2004, 02:27 PM
Brian, don't start no tube war around here, you'll lose. LOL

Susan and I express our regrets. By that time of the evening I am dead to the world.

Yall have fun and be safe.

Brian Montgomery
December 18th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Trust me Randy, I don't want a tube war...hell, I would be happy to never have to participate again. I had septoplasy and turbulate reduction on Wednesday (Nose Surgery). I couldn't stop bleeding so on Thursday night, I went to the ER and ended up staying the night. Then they pulled the plugs and inserted some new ones. All done without any pain medications. Talk about pain. Imagine stuffing a thing the size of your finger al the way up your nose. I think I felt the **** thing hit my brain. LOL. But I am sure your ordeal was much worse. Get well Randy...

Oskar_Z28
December 18th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Last Minute Request!: Can someone bring couple bags of ice?

CalamariKid
December 18th, 2004, 06:08 PM
I can Oskar, but I won't be there until about 10:00. I'll call b4 I leave to see if you need anything - or call me 281.494.9876

StuartR
December 18th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Sorry I cannot attend this evening. :( Best holiday wishes to everyone and have a fun, safe evening.

Chatterbox
December 18th, 2004, 11:39 PM
Party was fun - Thanks for hosting, Oskar. smile.gif

Linda got "payback" on Chris. Now we just have to wait and see what Chris does to get back at Linda . . .

Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!