PDA

View Full Version : Party!

rtbain
September 2nd, 2004, 03:55 AM
In case I missed anyone by email we are having a part on 11 September. Itís not really a TSBA party but all members are invited, even from other chapters.

We will supply the burgers and condiments. You are asked to bring drinks of choice, chips and deserts. Something to sit on would be nice.

If the weather is clear a few old skydiving friends will make a sunset jump into the back yard. (Hint for Paul and Gary)

The party will start about 1400 and go on until we get tired and go to bed. Usually the part lasts a few hours after I get sleepy.

If you like you can camp out until the next morning.

Children are welcome. We won't have organized activities but they usually find things to entertain themselves. Sidecar rides are on the schedule. We have three acres in a quite neighborhood so they will have plenty of room to roam around.

Please RSVP to rtbain@ev1.net so we will know how much food to have on hand.

Please keep speed and noise down in the neighborhood if traveling by motorbike. This is the country and the neighbors are well armed.

[ September 02, 2004, 04:56: Message edited by: Randy Bain ]

CalamariKid
September 4th, 2004, 07:26 PM
OK, I know I already RSVP'd via e-mail as Randy asked we do, but a party post with no replys is kinda pathetic, so let's get this thing rollin'!

Who's coming??? I'll be there with my wife and kids in tow, so I'll be caging it.

VFRacer-R
September 4th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I'm gonna try like heck to get there, but my high school team has tryouts that day, and I have to make cuts by that night.

CalamariKid
September 13th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Thanks for throwing a great party Randy! The kids had a blast playing with the dogs, not to mention the sidecar ride and skydiving exhibition!

Schreck
September 13th, 2004, 01:57 PM
What, I missed the Sky Diving Dogs Exhibition! tongue.gif
****!!!!!!! Randy you have the best parties in town, but that's just what I hear. ;)