PDA

View Full Version : Benefit?

Brian Montgomery
December 20th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Cycle Gear Almeda has donated a Joe Rocket Phoenix Jacket v2.0 in order to raise funds for Brett's children. So, if the club wants to do something for his children, and hold a raffle or something, I have one item.

Details are that it is a Grey Jacket Large in size, but it can be exchanged for a size/color that best fits you.

Cindy, you are good at this type of stuff, why don't you take over? Also, I would like to get a framed thing with a picture of Brett and the TSBA logo thanking Cycle Gear Almeda.

VFRacer-R
December 20th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Good job Brian, I'm in for whatever you decide.

rtbain
December 21st, 2004, 04:55 AM
I have a never worn Joe Rocket mesh jacket I would be willing to donate to the cause.

Brian Montgomery
December 22nd, 2004, 01:53 PM
I am working on this...
http://home.earthlink.net/~bdmpastx/Brett.htm
I would like to talk to Brad on the input of implementing the Paypal account that he already has set up. The idea is to hold a raffle. You get a chance to win the jacket for every $5.00 that you donate. Brad would then have to give me the list of names that donated via paypal and the number of tickets they get, then have a drawing at a future date.

I am open for comments...

Paul Sonderfan
December 22nd, 2004, 10:42 PM
I like it. I don't need a jacket but I'll contribute anyway.

Sean Smith
December 23rd, 2004, 01:47 AM
Is the PayPal account working? I cut and pasted a URL Brad posted but it didn't work. Brian's idea is the most focused yet. I see too many post saying send to this address or PM me and we'll set some payment method up. We need ONE offical thread with a sticky.(I would guess statewide forum)

Brian Montgomery
December 23rd, 2004, 05:49 PM
Calm Down Sean, I am working on the details. Only thing is that I am doing other stuff too. We will get to it and keep ya posted.

Chatterbox
January 13th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Any new information?

Chatterbox
January 17th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Anything new? When is the cutoff for this? When is the drawing? Etc.