PDA

View Full Version : Yo, Chris

CalamariKid
September 9th, 2004, 09:14 AM
I assume sense you went on your marker oddessy last weekend that you are all over your bug.

I thought about you this morning as I was leaving for work. I dropped my radar detector (a couple of times) and it has not been working properly. The old me would have written it off and hit eBay looking for a good deal on a used one. But your tutelage of me regarding things mechanical inspired me to bust that bad boy open and give it a try. Did so, found the problem, fixed it, and all is well.

So, thanks.

Brian Montgomery
September 9th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Charles, you are on the way to being a Houston version of a cross between Faisal and Albie...Faisal for the crashing and Albie for the albiesumables!!!! LOL...You already lost a chatterbox...now you are dropping radar detectors.

[ September 09, 2004, 10:36: Message edited by: Brian Montgomery ]

CalamariKid
September 9th, 2004, 09:39 AM
Radar detector did not drop off the bike, don't think it would survive that, just out of the tank bag which I thought was closed.

I tried to locate the chatterbox after I dropped it, but could not find it. Saw something black with a hairball of wires protruding out of it, which may have been it after a close encounter with a car or two, but did not stop to inspect it to verify that was it. I was doing about 140 when it came off, so the chances of it holding together were slim.

The Big Spank Daddy
September 9th, 2004, 06:18 PM
I'm glad to hear that at least one person has learned something from me. God knows the **** kids sure haven't :rolleyes:

CalamariKid
September 9th, 2004, 08:06 PM
smile.gif