PDA

View Full Version : What did you do on the first?

The Big Spank Daddy
January 1st, 2005, 05:12 PM
Cindy was not feeling well and it did not look that great this morning outside, so we stayed home.

I cleaned up the garage and decided to try and fix The old Speedo and Tach that I took off of the Seca. Sure enough I had enough mechanical savy to disassemble the inoperative speedo, fix it and reset it back to "0" miles. I also got the erratic tach fixed. Mostly it all just needed some lube and the cob webs cleaned out of it.

We then when it out for a 15 mile cruise out 529 to test it all out. All seems to work fine now. So that was the extent of our riding for the weekend. Looks like I might do a little more cleaning and rearranging in the garage this evening.

[ January 01, 2005, 17:15: Message edited by: Big Spank Daddy ]

CalamariKid
January 1st, 2005, 06:18 PM
Went on a great ride...

Usual route to begin, but went from Sealy to Bellville and then up to Washington on the Brazos State Park outside of Navasota. Took a tour of their working farm circa 1850. Pretty cool. Be glad you did not live back then. smile.gif

Then usual through the forest and back to the Land of Sugar.

It's great to be back!!!

Pete
January 1st, 2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Big Spank Daddy:
Sure enough I had enough mechanical savy to disassemble the inoperative speedo, fix it and reset it back to "0" miles. I got $20 that says you don't have the mechanical savy to do that to one of the new digital odometers. :D

Oskar_Z28
January 1st, 2005, 08:40 PM
Woke up, mounted the steed and rode to Surfside Beach to pay respects to the gods of the ocean. Then rode back home rented a movie and now I am surfing the internet.