PDA

View Full Version : 01-09-05 SMR Brookshire

Schreck
January 6th, 2005, 06:45 PM
All day ride, who's up for the whole 250-300 mile loop? The weather should be partly cloudy with lot's of sunshine. Highs in the 70's and yes I now work as a Weather Man. Awesome Job! tongue.gif

CalamariKid
January 6th, 2005, 08:28 PM
I'm in, baby! I'm meeting up with someone from the HSN board at the McD's on 99 and Alt 90 for an 8:15 stands up departure to Brookshire. Anyone else that wants to meet up there (Tony, Stuart) post up.

[ January 07, 2005, 18:45: Message edited by: Charles Nevle ]

Oskar_Z28
January 7th, 2005, 08:53 AM
I need to ride. I'll go to brookshire. See you there.

Schreck
January 7th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Free Breakfast?-(JK) I'll see you at the Mcdonalds on US 90 close to 99...Morton Rd. to Skinner RD route. :D

Chatterbox
January 7th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Let's see . . . Tony, Charles, Oskar - hmmmm . . . sounds too "fast paced" for me!!! ;)

Chris and I will be riding somewhere on Saturday and Sunday, but not sure where just yet. Don't want to hold you guys back, so hope you all have a fun ride. :D

CalamariKid
January 7th, 2005, 11:22 AM
No, we are doing The Pace. If things go well there will be a few fng's on this ride, so we will be doing The Pace. Cindy, I hope you and Chris come along. You certainly will not be slowing me down.

Chatterbox
January 7th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Well, maybe. I just don't want lots of "new" people to be there, me slow everyone down, and then the "new" people that don't know better think that's how it is EVERY SMR. :rolleyes:

Schreck
January 7th, 2005, 06:46 PM
I'm not going over the speed limit this weekend.(BS)-(JK) I'll be lucky to get up to speed in the corners without using the brakes. Just alot of fun and some good weather to enjoy the day. tongue.gif

StuartR
January 8th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Charles Nevle:
I'm in, baby! I'm meeting up with someone from the HSN board at the McD's on 99 and Alt 90 for an 8:15 stands up departure to Brookshire. Anyone else that wants to meet up there (Tony, Stuart) post up. Charles, I'm a big maybe right now. I'll post up later this evening or in the morning if I am a go.

Chris Hopwood
January 8th, 2005, 03:44 PM
It's been so long since I've been on an SMR that I forgot the meeting time. Is it 8:30 or 9:00?
I do remember the location.

The Big Spank Daddy
January 8th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Stands up at 9:00am. Long time no see Chris. be nice to see you again.

StuartR
January 9th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Sorry I wont be able to make it this morning. :( I have tu tu many things to do today to get the house ready to show later on this afternoon.

Schreck
January 9th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Wow, who told everyone about TSBA. NEVER SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE. Did the whole route and still made it home before 2:00. Hope everyone else had a safe and fun ride as well. I passed the HSN club on racer road doing a route backwards. Anyway, I put on 276 miles for the day. :
Good work Paul and Chris leading the pack today! tongue.gif
Ran into Troy on FM 349 taking a break, good to see you again.

[ January 09, 2005, 14:09: Message edited by: Scarface ]

tmtaz21
January 12th, 2005, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Scarface:

Ran into Troy on FM 349 taking a break, good to see you again. Good to see you also...Wish I could of been there to ride w/ everybody, but I tu work as I have tu on most Sundays :mad: