PDA

View Full Version : New Sidi Boots

Brian Montgomery
September 15th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Has anyone seen the new Sidi Boots that replace the Vert Race boots? They are pretty bad ***. I went into Eximports yesterday and saw them. Here is a link to the US distributers website.
http://www.motonation.com

Schreck
September 15th, 2004, 09:12 PM
Nice if your a Storm Trooper....Need to get you a pair Brian and sell your other pair on Ebay. I'd buy Sidi over Alpinestars if I could afford them. tongue.gif What's up with the Vote for Tony Crap? That was my old campaign ad from last year....Bawahahahahaha....lol..later... :cool:

[ September 15, 2004, 22:16: Message edited by: T. Schreckenbach ]

ganderson
September 16th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Thank thing looks like a pair of ski boots I used to have.

The Big Spank Daddy
September 16th, 2004, 07:00 PM
You went where? :confused:

Squid heaven...

Stunt Central...

...were you looking for an over priced replacement for the 1K or just stopping by to visit with one of the service department brain surgeons? tongue.gif

Just curious, see anyone bent over the parts counter getting a reaming? :eek:

Brian Montgomery
September 16th, 2004, 08:01 PM
I was actually just wasting time for my gf to get off of work and went in there after dropping off the trailer with Stuart. I was hoping to see someone in there but not a soul was there. They have a kick *** showroom though. And No, I am not looking to replace the 1K. I will just keep it till I finish the house and buy a new one once the new house is selected and completed. Kinda like a reward for completing the house I am in you know. I am leaning towards a 600rr. Nothing better than out riding a stunna on a 1K on a 600. :D