PDA

View Full Version : Northside SMR 19 Sept

WFO
September 18th, 2004, 03:35 PM
A small group will be heading north from the Chevron station at Spring Cypress and HWY 249(NE corner).
Stands up at 7AM. All are welcome.

The route and start time are calculated to minimize bugs, LEOs and heat. Last week wasn't bad but no guarantees.

See ya!

WFO
September 19th, 2004, 05:07 AM
Tony, you coming or not?

No one should feel threatened by an occasional northside ride. The other chapters do this often. I consider the Brookshire ride as the "regular" ride and enjoy it thuroughly.

This ride is a way for some of us northside weenies to overcome the TUTU's.
TU many bugs.
TU hot to wait till 8AM to start.
TU far and boring to superslab to Brookshire.
TU many cops.

Besides, variety is the spice of life.

VFRacer-R
September 19th, 2004, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by T. Schreckenbach:
Ok! Let's not start a ride group on the Northside every Sunday....The real Ride leaves out of Brookshire with the TSBA.......I'm not going to Highjack this topic....I want you to understand that the regular ride is and will always be out of Brookshire. What does it matter if they do a regular North ride?
We have discussed this to death, and I was under the impression that it was resolved.
Those wishing to have renegade SMRs would post up, and allow people to either show up or privately email the persons organizing the ride.
Simple.

Chatterbox
September 19th, 2004, 09:33 AM
I agree with Tommy. If someone posts up about a ride other than the "regular" ride, then leave them alone. That's what the post is for, and that's why it's labeled as a specific ride (i.e., Northside SMR).

Wish I could have gone on the Northside SMR. :(

WFO
September 19th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Ride report for renegade, unsanctioned, Northside splinter group:

Four showed; Charles, Volker, Brian S. and me.
The Sonderfan Circuit took us up 2978, Egypt Honea Rd, 149 and 3090 to breakfast in Navasota.

Onward on 362, 1488 down and back, where we parted with Charles, then a backroad maze to Champions.

No bugs,
No cops,
No heat,
No wrecks.

We had:
Good roads,
Good food,
Good company,
A good time.

Thanks everyone.

AaronEustace
September 19th, 2004, 11:06 AM
We have a 'Northsider' for Prez now. By 'Executive Order' and the advice of Karl Rove he could just declare the Northern Route the Regular Route. Don't **** him off, he once told me that Stalin was the Shizzy tongue.gif .

Schreck
September 19th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Tommyboy:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by T. Schreckenbach:
Ok! Let's not start a ride group on the Northside every Sunday....The real Ride leaves out of Brookshire with the TSBA.......I'm not going to Highjack this topic....I want you to understand that the regular ride is and will always be out of Brookshire. What does it matter if they do a regular North ride?
We have discussed this to death, and I was under the impression that it was resolved.
Those wishing to have renegade SMRs would post up, and allow people to either show up or privately email the persons organizing the ride.
Simple. </font>[/QUOTE]

Schreck
September 19th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Chatterbox:
I agree with Tommy. If someone posts up about a ride other than the "regular" ride, then leave them alone. That's what the post is for, and that's why it's labeled as a specific ride (i.e., Northside SMR).

Wish I could have gone on the Northside SMR. :( Oh my God! Go share a bike together and start a TuTu club for all I care....Bawahahaha!

I'm stiring the pot again, no harm done!!!!

The Big Spank Daddy
September 19th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Hey Tony? Where were you today? Tu hot, Tu far, or just Tu much trouble Tu make it Tu either ride so you decided Tu stay at home and complain Tu much?

We had about 10 guys head to Fayetteville (No "Doctor" with us either) . No bugs, no cops and no incidents. 5 of us volunteered yours truely to go on an uncharted adventure. We ended up just a couple miles south east of Austin. I did a total of 368 miles door to door.

Tu far? No

Tu Hot? No

Tu tired? No

Tu much fun? Hell yeah!

CalamariKid
September 19th, 2004, 08:12 PM
/\/\/\
&#0124;&#0124;&#0124;&#0124;&#0124;&#0124;
&#0124;&#0124;&#0124;&#0124;&#0124;&#0124;

VERBAL GUT PUNCH!

Paul Sonderfan
September 19th, 2004, 08:37 PM
We caged it to Austin for the music festival (Fri - Sun). Wish I could have gone with ya'll. Sounds like you had all the fun. Does this mean that the BUGS are gone?

Pete
September 19th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Crap! Looks like I'm in the tutu club. Tu Broken. :D

Schreck
September 19th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Chris Donnelly:
Hey Tony? Where were you today? Tu hot, Tu far, or just Tu much trouble Tu make it Tu either ride so you decided Tu stay at home and complain Tu much?

We had about 10 guys head to Fayetteville (No "Doctor" with us either) . No bugs, no cops and no incidents. 5 of us volunteered yours truely to go on an uncharted adventure. We ended up just a couple miles south east of Austin. I did a total of 368 miles door to door.

Tu far? No

Tu Hot? No

Tu tired? No

Tu much fun? Hell yeah! Tu bad you didn't see me ride Chris, maybe later....Didn't get to go to the track, did you? tongue.gif

StuartR
September 19th, 2004, 11:52 PM
I was TU far away riding in Arkansas :D

The Big Spank Daddy
September 20th, 2004, 05:36 PM
No track for me. Bike is Tu slow, skills are Tu few, don't want Tu get in the way and get taken our or worst yet take someone else out.

Just because I have three bikes doesn't mean I have a spare to Aaronize :D

Seriously though, just do not have the balls to get out there and trash out one of my rides.

Oskar_Z28
September 20th, 2004, 06:14 PM
I was there TU.

AaronEustace
September 21st, 2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Chris Donnelly:
Just because I have three bikes doesn't mean I have a spare to Aaronize :D
Chris, it doesn't matter how many bikes you have. LSTD only has A,B, and C groups...no 'D'. tongue.gif