PDA

View Full Version : The new nightmare.....

Lainie Donnelly
January 10th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Not only do you have Chris and Cindy here... now you have their spoiled little princess to put up with. hahahahahaha. You heard right.... Lainie is finally a memeber! :D

Schreck
January 10th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Now Chris can buy the sidecar for Cindys old bike! Makes sense and keeps everyone happy. Randy! Call Randy! Welcome, call Randy! ;)

CalamariKid
January 11th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Welcome!

rtbain
January 11th, 2005, 05:01 AM
You'll do well Lainie. You are heads up at all times and concentrating on learning new skills.

Besides, I like riding behind women, the view is much more pleasant.

Chatterbox
January 11th, 2005, 07:12 AM
Oh my God! And you guys thought I was a Chatterbox!!!! :rolleyes: :D

Lainie, since you're now a "member" - you HAVE to start riding with your dad and me!!! LOL

Lainie Donnelly
January 11th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Sorry Randy but I dont do the whole old guy thing. hahahahahahaahahaha. :D I got a whole football and soccer team for that. Besides... right now, boys are sour and we should throw lemons at them. tongue.gif (Dont ask and I wont tell...)

And, uh, Mom, you have a point.

And not to mention you are all lucky because I'm probably funnier than most.... :cool:

BrandyLou
January 11th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Welcome, Lainie!!

I believe that we are riding this weekend if you are interested.

tmtaz21
January 12th, 2005, 07:36 AM
Welcome...Now the question is who gets the most time on the home computer tongue.gif

Lainie Donnelly
January 12th, 2005, 12:09 PM
I vote me myself and I of course. Look....even during school i take the time to post. hahahahaha. I can't help that school is boring. I'm looking foward to some interesting stuff. ;)

TFox
January 12th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Oh, we have interesting stuff around here, for sure. Just wait, this won't take long . . . .

BTW,
Welcome and Have Fun