PDA

View Full Version : My HOH Experience Yesterday

The Big Spank Daddy
January 16th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Just yesterday we were visiting the new HOH. Almost as soon as we walked in the door we were ran into someone we knew, Gordon S. He showed us around the facility as if we were VIPs. We were talking about racing, when Logan Young came up in the conversation. To our surprise Logan happens to work at HOH. Gordon rounded him up and introduced us.

Logan is by far one of the most mature 21 year olds I have ever met. Not to mention that my daughter thought he was “hot”. Logan was so polite and well mannered. He spoke to us about racing and the things he does to practice. We also spoke about some things to do about getting my Grandson up to riding in the next year or so. It was refreshing to get to “know” people who work at a dealership and not be pressured to buy, or be rushed along.

While all this was going on, I spotted a pair of gloves that may fit Cindy. Everything else she’s tried or has is too long in the fingers. This pair fit her (pardon the pun) like a glove. She was concerned about the price. I could tell by the quality and construction of the glove that it would be a $100 plus pair. Sure enough it was well over $100.

I told her that price is not always the deciding factor. Any gear, regardless of price, is useless if you do not wear it because it is uncomfortable or does not fit. Of course Peter (Pea-ta, as he would pronounce it) backed me up. Peter made the sale by explaining to her why it cost so much. All things she could directly compare to the other gloves she has. Then Peter haggled on the price a little. Ku-ching, now I’m that much lighter in the pocket book. However, it was all worth it to see the smile of satisfaction on her face.

All said and done, HOH made a sale, we met two new cool people and we were greatly impressed by the facility. As we were walking out to the van Cindy commented, “They just don’t seem as stuffy as they did over on Bingle…” Maybe it was us or them, but one thing I noticed is the smiles on everyone’s face while I was there. I’ll definitely be going back again.

Lainie Donnelly
January 16th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Big Spank Daddy:

Logan is by far one of the most mature 21 year olds I have ever met. Not to mention that my daughter thought he was “hot”. Thanks Dad. Rat me out so now if those guys come read this, not only will they make fun of me already because of the whole Tyler McDonald thing, but now they have amo for Logan Young. I feel the love. :rolleyes:

So pops...how about the other morning when you were doing the "la cucaracha" dance because you thought you had something in your pants......

Anyway..... Logan was really cool and race day is only a month and 3 days away....yes...I'm counting. :D

[ January 16, 2005, 11:54: Message edited by: Lainie ]

Chatterbox
January 17th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Lots closer to our house, and personnel are much nicer than at Wild West - much more helpful.

Also, it was nice to meet Logan. It makes the races much more interesting and entertaining when you can put a face to a bike. And yes, he IS hot!!! ;) :D