PDA

View Full Version : Anyone riding Sat. or Sunday SMR/ Head Count?

Schreck
January 21st, 2005, 10:43 PM
I'll be out riding tomorrow if anyone wants to tag along......I'm going to put on my slick and wear it out this weekend. We need to have a Saturday ride more often anyways. Post up if your reading this message! tongue.gif
Cold Front moving in with 30 percent chance or does that mean partly cloudy? Sunday if warm up with lots of sunshine....That means the Jack in the Box is going to be packed again. :D

StuartR
January 22nd, 2005, 09:26 PM
Forecast for Sunday morning at 8a.m. is 36 degrees and rising with 14mph winds.....I'm thinking about it :confused: .

For a 9 oclock start in Brookshire, if I go, I'll post up in the morning if I'm feeling brave. :eek:

StuartR
January 23rd, 2005, 07:38 AM
Wind chill in the 20's this morning. I'm going to take a pass on this mornings ride. :(

Schreck
January 23rd, 2005, 09:05 AM
Brrrr! ;)

The Big Spank Daddy
January 23rd, 2005, 09:38 AM
Jim is bringing Linda's bike over to the house. We're going to fine tune the carbs and such. Soooooooo we'll be nice and toastie warm in my heated garage.

Kelly
January 23rd, 2005, 11:43 AM
A stable full of bikes AND a heated garage! Care to adopt me? :D

CalamariKid
January 23rd, 2005, 07:07 PM
Kelly, don't be fooled. The heated garage is from all the hot air expelled by Chris during his garage tirades. tongue.gif

The Big Spank Daddy
January 23rd, 2005, 08:25 PM
Regardless of "where" the hot air comes from, the Donnelly garage provides a valuable service to those of you who are somewhat mechanically challenged.

In fact, between interruptions from Linda and Cindy, Jim and I managed to get Linda’s bike in a much better state of tune. Turns out it had a bad plug wire and one coil was wired backwards. Looks like all we have left is to change the pilot jets and it will be 100%.

As for the SMR, looked great outside from my warm garage. I had a visitor come by about 2:00 and he said it was a lot colder riding than it was sitting still. Sort of glad I did not go. I needed the extra sleep anyways. I needed all the energy I could muster to put up with Cindy and Linda’s constant babbling all day. It’s amazing Jim and I got anything done………