PDA

View Full Version : Brandy, have something to tell us?

Chatterbox
January 25th, 2005, 07:08 AM
So, you gonna share with the rest of the group? :D

BrandyLou
January 25th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Well, I took the MSF course this past weekend. It was wonderful!! The instructors were great. The class was so much fun and I left there with so much more confidence in myself.

Awesome Cycles is where I took the class and I would recommend to anyone that is going to take the course to go there. They make every exercise fun and even the class room time was great. Never once did they ever get irritated with anyone, even when they dropped their bikes(which I didn't do), LOL!!

I met several people in the class that may start riding with "the ladies". One of those is one of the owner's of Awesome Cycles. She lives out near Brookshire and said to give her a shout when we are out there and she will come along.

Yeah for me!!! See yall on the next ride!

Chatterbox
January 25th, 2005, 10:12 AM
WOO HOO! Way to go, Brandy! Can hardly wait for our next ride - just get rid of this nagging cough, and we're off!!!! :D

CalamariKid
January 25th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Congrats Brandy!

Linda Tupper
January 25th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Way to go girl, I knew you'd feel better. Ready for a ride once the weather warms up. See ya on the next one. ;)

BrandyLou
January 25th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Yeah, it is suprising how much it did help. I learned alot of other little things that I just never really thought about before.

lbuenaonda
January 25th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Hope to see you and all houston chapter at the next S.A. IBI.

Rgds,