PDA

View Full Version : leather suit

petetlr
February 6th, 2005, 06:35 PM
Hey!!! everybody I like to know if anybody here is using a nonperforated leather suit during the summer.reason for asking is that I can get a great deal on a spidi. any suggestion would be appreciated

CalamariKid
February 6th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Pedro, you might want to post this question in the Statewide forum to get some more perspectives. I think most everyone uses perforated. Not to many times that you would not be able to use a perforated in this part of the country.

James Thomas
February 6th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by pedro:
Hey!!! everybody I like to know if anybody here is using a nonperforated leather suit during the summer.reason for asking is that I can get a great deal on a spidi. any suggestion would be appreciated Sounds good if you are on a weight loss program, be sure to drink plenty of fluids. I know I don't wear my perf leathers during the July/August hotter than hell season ! :eek: :eek:

[ February 06, 2005, 20:52: Message edited by: JamesThomas ]

Oskar_Z28
February 7th, 2005, 02:37 AM
No. I would not use non-perforated suit in Texas. It's just too hot. But I like James' weight loss idea ;) .

Brian Montgomery
February 7th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Syed can alwas perf it for you pretty cheap...

Kelly
February 10th, 2005, 06:31 AM
I have a suit at Syed right now. They're running a little behind due to start of race season but VERY reasonable repair price!