PDA

View Full Version : Ever had one of those days....

Lainie Donnelly
February 7th, 2005, 09:18 PM
...where you stop to think and forget to start again?

yep......it was definately one of those days... teacher asked my name because I "wittnessed" a fight and when I had to stop and think and then said "Lainie", she said I was lying and made me go to the office. :rolleyes:

The second I walked in, my assistant principal that I've had since junior high says "Miss Donnelly, get the hell outta here. I got all the trouble I neede from you in junior high." And I thought he was talking to someone else, so I looked behind me and looked right back at him like I was confused. Then he asked if I was high or something. (Which I was not...ADRENALINE: My anti-drug smile.gif )

Then when I got back to class my teacher (who also happens to be my coach) asked where I had been and I actually told him where all I went this weekend.

So... don't judge me. :D

I just thought it would be something to tell you all about so if you ever have a blonde moment you can stop and think..."Well at least I just had a moment... not a lifetime like Lainie." :D

Chatterbox
February 8th, 2005, 03:20 PM
And I learn about your "office visit" by reading the BBS???? :eek:

Lainie Donnelly
February 9th, 2005, 06:36 AM
It's not like I actually got in trouble.... :D

Heather
February 9th, 2005, 07:31 PM
:D :D :D

That's funny!!!
See you ladies at the races. ;)

Lainie Donnelly
February 9th, 2005, 08:37 PM
What can I say???? I'm gifted. :rolleyes:

At least I haven't has anymore of those...oh wait..maybe I did.... is it still Monday.... :D