PDA

View Full Version : So where is everyone?

Brian Montgomery
February 11th, 2005, 05:54 PM
So how bout it? Where in the hell is everyone. It ahs been so freaking quite here in the last few weeks. Is everyone having withdraws from the lack of riding? I know I am. This raining every Sunday sux ***.

So where are the regulars? Is everyone alright?

Brian Montgomery
February 11th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Randy, I see you online...you doing better now?

The Big Spank Daddy
February 11th, 2005, 06:25 PM
I’m here. Rode the GPZ to work Thursday and Friday. Niki got all the paperwork together today to mail to the state for my salvage title. Then I can get my tags again.

Linda got Jim a tire changer for his birthday. Looks like I will be helping him get it set up Sunday and possibly changing a tire.

I need to get a stand set up for my Bird Dog on the Bandit. The clutch master cylinder Velcro set up that I used on the GPZ also worked for the FJ, but the mirror stem is in the way on the Bandit. That’s why I have to rig up something different.

Yes the weather has been a factor for Cindy and I. Its just been sort of blaaaaaaaaaah…………

We'll be heading for Oak Hill next weekend. Anyone else going? We'll be heading out Friday night and staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Henderson.

CalamariKid
February 12th, 2005, 12:08 AM
I am hoping to ride Sunday. Heading to Big Bend on Wednesday!

I agree that the board has been too quiet Brian. We need some new blood. I think what we need is a recruiting drive. Personally, I think we need more female members. I suggest a recruting expedition to various establishments with a high number of adventurous, outgoing, and entertaining young women who we may be able to interest in our association.

Oskar_Z28
February 12th, 2005, 07:46 AM
I'm still here in rainy UK. I might be able to get out eventually.

StuartR
February 12th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Charles Nevle:
I am hoping to ride Sunday. Heading to Big Bend on Wednesday!

I agree that the board has been too quiet Brian. We need some new blood. I think what we need is a recruiting drive. Personally, I think we need more female members. I suggest a recruting expedition to various establishments with a high number of adventurous, outgoing, and entertaining young women who we may be able to interest in our association. That recruiting drives sounds entertaining!

Weather has not been kind to us weekend warriors lately including this Sundays prospects. Once again I will have an eye on the sky this weekend.

Charles- did you pick up the package last weekend as planned?

CalamariKid
February 12th, 2005, 11:15 AM
That recruiting drives sounds entertainingLOL!!! :D :D Yeah Baby!! You know, my friend Michael really Treasures the Gold Cup he won at the fast Men's Club sport bike competition in Colorado. He really keeps abreast of all the latest news regarding the sport, perhaps we should ask his advice in planning the drive. Right now he is in Cleveland, but I think I can get ahold of him.

And yes, the package has been acquired. :D

Pete
February 12th, 2005, 03:05 PM
I was in SE New Mexico last week which sucked ***. I rode about 30 miles today though.

Kelly
February 12th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Slow bike waiting on custom spacers to hang new 6 Pot Tokico's. Slower bike at WRW for some much needed tweaking.

Chatterbox
February 12th, 2005, 05:39 PM
Yeah, Charles, I bet your "friend" likes those Baby Dolls he meets on those rides. Bet it puts him in Paradise! tongue.gif

Chris and I rode 2 up today. Not too much, and a good thing. 2 DPS out on our route - must've been ready for the bikes with the good weather today. Saw lots of cruisers out, not too man sportbikes.

rtbain
February 13th, 2005, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by Brian Montgomery:
Randy, I see you online...you doing better now? Yes, thanks for asking. Talk about jonesing for a ride.

I have just about finished selling all my SV stuff and paying off bills from my hospital ride. My physical endurance improves daily (with a small set back due to a stomach virus) thanks to the despised treadmill. All in all things are going very well.

I am ready to begin building my riding endurance but am waiting for warmer (or at least not cold and rainy) weather.

Life is slowly returning to normal. Ahhh. smile.gif

Sean Smith
February 13th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Normal+Randy Bain=Oxymoron. :D Glad to see you feeling better!

rtbain
February 13th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Sean Smith:
Normal+Randy Bain=Oxymoron. :D Glad to see you feeling better! Truer words were never spoken. smile.gif