PDA

View Full Version : Cruisin' the Coast?

Stretch
June 18th, 2002, 11:22 AM
Ok, it's been talked about for a while now... Anyone else up for a ride down in Galveston, Crystal Beach or San Luis? We could meet early on a Saturday and head to Galveston, and eat on the seawall. Or, I know of a burger joint in Crystal Beach if we want to ride the ferry over there. Everyone could leave after lunch and head home, or cruise the beach. Another idea: Go to Galveston, head west down the coast, over the San Luis Pass, to Surfside and back towards Houston from there.

Any takers? Let's come up with some ideas, maybe do this next weekend on the 29th?

Jason

Louis Reinartz
June 18th, 2002, 01:51 PM
Sounds like a great idea I'm in!
Louis ;)

Pete
June 18th, 2002, 03:05 PM
Here's a spin on your idea. We could have our next meeting down there and afterwards do a ride through Galveston. Scott even found two curves (it was more like a chicane) to ride in that area! It seems to be alot cooler on Galveston this time of year. We did that two months ago and it was pretty fun plus it keeps you Seabrook/Clearlake people from whining about always having to ride out to Brookshire. tongue.gif

Whacha think?

The Big Spank Daddy
June 18th, 2002, 03:48 PM
...and the ferry thing...well we could get those traffic cones they have out there and make our own chicane and do hot laps while we are waiting on the ferry, we could cruise the Bishops Mansion or go down by the Strand and dodge that trolly car they have, and I think there is this double "S" curve just before the toll both at SL pass. I can see the headlines in the local paper now, "TSBA Hooligans on Parade in Galveston".

Sounds fun, count me in. Can I bring the ball and chain?

Louis Reinartz
June 18th, 2002, 04:25 PM
It all sounds great let's do it next weekend,not this weekend ...next! Cool now the southeast boys can show us there stuff!
Louis :D

Louis Reinartz
June 18th, 2002, 04:26 PM
Pete,
Should we get Michael to traier our gikes down for "the ride"... tongue.gif tongue.gif :rolleyes: :D

Louis Reinartz
June 18th, 2002, 04:29 PM
O.K.
One more time..
Should we get Michael to trailer our bikes down for the ride??? Thats what I meant to type da 1st time duds..uh dudes
Louis redface.gif

Stretch
June 18th, 2002, 04:33 PM
Sounds good, Peter. When's the next meeting, cause I can't take another ride out to San Antonio...er, Brookshire. smile.gif Hey, if we could get a Hooters location in Brookshire....

Seriously though, when is the next meeting suppose to be? Oh yeah, we've got TWO Hooters restaurants here in Clear Lake!

Louis Reinartz
June 18th, 2002, 06:51 PM
Left and right....of uh... I-45 that is ;)