PDA

View Full Version : Head count for Randy

Louis Reinartz
June 27th, 2002, 06:22 AM
Randy is doing a really generous thing this weekend inviting us to his home and feeding us.
We need to respond to him or this post and give him a head count so he and his wife know how many people are coming to the meeting and having lunch at his house,unless you guys want to go get the burgers,either way we need to let Randy know.
Please respond!
Thanks,
Louis

The Big Spank Daddy
June 27th, 2002, 06:34 AM
My B&C says 4 if the AOF must know.

Oskar_Z28
June 27th, 2002, 06:40 AM
1 for me. Are we still meeting if it's raining? I'm not going to ride my bike in the rain, but I can come in a cage.

The Big Spank Daddy
June 27th, 2002, 06:43 AM
Same here, I'll do all I can to ride but if it's raining I'm 4 wheeling it. Either way we'll be there.

Louis Reinartz
June 27th, 2002, 02:52 PM
Rain or shine we will meet,lots to discuss!

rtbain
June 27th, 2002, 07:35 PM
AOF? Why the nerve of that woman, wait a minute, she is probably right.

I have two scooters in the garage right now. The GS and an OLD 1975 Honda 550K1. The Honda has a side car attached so if it rains we give sidecar driving lessons.

Its time for a tire change on the Honda, the GS is in pretty good shape but could use a valuve adjustment. If nothing else it would give someone an idea of what it takes and the 'feel' of, well feeler guages.

Our house is on the inside, red brick with an old red pickup in the driveway. Probably a grey pickup and a small white sedan as well. Gotta empty the garage for more important things. Phone is 936-931-1558 if you get lost.

If the weather gets really ugly we can have the bench racing session... er meeting and do the wrench thing another day.

Might even work out better. I finally broke down and ordered a lift. Old backs don't bend so good anymore. Should be in next week.

Stretch
June 27th, 2002, 10:34 PM
I'm planning on coming. And if the weather is nice enough, I'm gonna go out to Sealy to watch the races for a while, too. If anyone else is interested, the Hooligans are performing there on Sat. (I know they're squids, but I like to watch...).