View Full Version : Hotter-than-Hell 02 August 2002 Head Count

rtbain
July 8th, 2002, 09:49 AM
The ride is scheduled to
Leave:
Brookshire(?) Friday 02 August 2000 at 0800
Arrive:
Kerrville at approx 1600

Saturday we can meet the SA guys (maybe Medina? Wadda you think Gary?)

I need a head count and if you are willing to share accommodations. I'll make reservations. Criteria for hotel seems to be ( in order of importance)
Pool
Bar

Friday Night yes/no, number of people, willing to share
Saturday Night yes/no, number of people, willing to share

Louis Reinartz
July 8th, 2002, 10:08 AM
Randy,
I am in for the entire ride.
It would be a good idea for someone from S.A. to go check and see if the roads are still there after the floods!!!!!!!!

Pete
July 8th, 2002, 12:01 PM
I'll tag along.

Inlaw1
July 8th, 2002, 12:08 PM
Randy: Depends on what time you guys want to start on Sat. morning. We usually leave Helotes around 0730, puts us in Bandera around 0800 and Medina around 0845. From Kerrville you guys would probably need about 20-25 minutes to get to Medina.

Medina works for me. We can get out and do the 100 mile loop earl before it gets hot. If you guys want a later start then we can meet you in Kerrville around 0900-915, do 39 W and then down to 337 and the 100 mile loop. You all can then run that good stretch of 16 between Medina and Kerrville on the way home later in the day. Just an idea. You guys decide how early you want to start Sat. morning and we'll take it from there.

Louis: We'll be out checking the roads. This will be a concern for the next 3-4 weeks. Not so much the gravel wash out into the roads, that should clear up in a week or two. It will be the sections of road that actually washed away if there are any. And I'm certain there is going to be some of that. We should have most of the roads reconoitered by then.

Louis Reinartz
July 8th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Thanks Gary..I knew you would be on top of that issue and concern.

mgtx73
July 8th, 2002, 08:58 PM
I'm there dudes. I'll be joining up with you guys at some point on the ride. :D

Scott Farmer
July 8th, 2002, 09:05 PM
Count me in for both nights. I'm willing to share a room.

Scott Farmer
July 8th, 2002, 09:10 PM
Are we going to have a chase vehicle to carry gear and such? I hate to mention why else we might need one, but...