PDA

View Full Version : July 21 SMR?

rtbain
July 18th, 2002, 06:33 PM
Looks like good weather for a change. Is the SMR on?

I was reading about what the SA guys do. They have an emergency contact information list for their members. I would be happy to do the typing if yall want to do this.

The easiest way would be to post a form, I'll volunteer my web site for the hosting. Let me know.

Randy

Pete
July 19th, 2002, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Randy Bain:
Looks like good weather for a change. Is the SMR on? </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I'm going out of town this weekend so no scooter action for me. Theres also a RPM race at Hallett so them racer guys won't be around either.

I was reading about what the SA guys do. They have an emergency contact information list for their members. I would be happy to do the typing if yall want to do this.

The easiest way would be to post a form, I'll volunteer my web site for the hosting. Let me know.</font>[/QUOTE]Roy made some a few years ago. They were laminated and about the size of a business card. Comes in real handy when you need to find someones phone number. It would be nice to have a new updated version.

houstonsportbikeriders
July 19th, 2002, 07:39 AM
Here's a generic one I did in .pdf form.
Medical Form (http://houstonsportbikeriders.netfirms.com/MedForm/MedicalForm.pdf)

Pete
July 19th, 2002, 12:40 PM
The contact cards I was talking about just had everyones name, phone number, and an emergency contact. You can put quite a few names on a business card size and thus its easy to carry in your wallet. I'll let you have a look-see on our next ride.

If you have any special medical condition you might want to fill out Glen's form and keep it on your person too!

The Big Spank Daddy
July 19th, 2002, 08:18 PM
I've been sick all week but feel a little better today. If I feel okay I'll be at JIB in Brookshire at 7:45.

The Big Spank Daddy
July 20th, 2002, 08:54 PM
Still under the weather. Don't think I'll make the SMR.

rtbain
July 21st, 2002, 05:07 AM
Looks like a good day for a ride to me. I'll me at the JB at 0745. Hope to see you there.

The Big Spank Daddy
July 22nd, 2002, 03:05 PM
Soooooooo, who showed up? What did I miss?

rtbain
July 23rd, 2002, 03:58 AM
Man, you ain't gonna believe this ****!

A few of us manly men were sitting at the JB when this big greyhound (the bus not the dog) pulls up all smoking and stuff. On the side is a big banner that reads ‘Victoria’s Secrete Lingerie Models World Tour.”

I would write the rest of the story but decorum prevent telling such things in public. Lets just say we had a nice ride to Fayetteville with a couple of blokes.

The Big Spank Daddy
July 23rd, 2002, 06:22 AM
What, no pictures?