PDA

View Full Version : Hotter Than Hell Reservations Desk is Open

rtbain
July 26th, 2002, 12:59 PM
There are five (count 'em) rooms available. I have dibs on one and am willing to share with one other person. Preferably a rich female with low moral standards and a penchant for old fat men. Baring that I will accept a male roommate.

However many people yall wish to cram into a room is your business of course. Rooms are on a first come, first served basis. They are being held on my credit card and will be released Friday morning, August 2nd if not spoken for. If you need a room only Saturday night you can have it but you have to speak up. You snooze, you loose (and don’t snooze)

Hotel information is:
Days Inn
2000 Sidney Baker St
Kerrville, TX 78028
830-896-1000
$90.71/night AAA rate (tx incl)
Has outdoor pool (by road)

PLEASE NOTE THE RATE IS FOR AAA MEMEBERS! To secure that rate we may have to show a valid AAA card for each room.

Room 1 – one slot available

Room 2 – open

Room 3 – open

Room 4 – open

Room 5 – open

GO!

Louis Reinartz
July 26th, 2002, 05:06 PM
I need a bed!

Pete
July 27th, 2002, 06:07 PM
I think I've posted that I'm going in about 3 or 4 threads already but anyways here I go again. :rolleyes:

Oskar_Z28
July 29th, 2002, 05:24 PM
What's the route to get there. I'm asking because I want to stay at friend's house North of San Antonio instead of paying for hotel. I would meet up with you on Saturday.

rtbain
July 29th, 2002, 06:45 PM
http://users2.ev1.net/~rtbain/tsba/hthibi.zip

We are still negotiating a Staruday morning meeting place. When its settled it will be posted here.

Scott Farmer
July 29th, 2002, 10:57 PM
I had previously planned on going, but was informed by work today that I have to be in my Austin datacenter Friday morning. I'm planning on riding up there Friday and taking the long way back that night or the next morning.

With the lack of riding I've been able to get in this summer it's probably better that I don't go. I've been on the bike 3 times since my memorial day track day. I'm a bit rusty and should probably get back in my groove before trying to ride 337 and the others.

You folks have a good time with out me, and someone remember a camera.

Oskar_Z28
July 30th, 2002, 09:07 AM
So who else is going?

I see the following people posted:

Randy
Pete
Louis

Anyone else? I'll ride with you guys and depending on what time we get to the hill country, I might ride all the way to Kerville, then back up to where I'm staying the night. I'll come up with the SA guys on Sat AM.

Leskerr
July 30th, 2002, 11:04 AM
Please put me down for one.