PDA

View Full Version : Cycle Gear Almeda

Brian Montgomery
May 21st, 2004, 05:14 AM
On Saturday, May 22, 2004, All stuff in the store is 10% off. The Oils are 40% off...So if you need to do oil changes, you might want to get some oil. But the Kicker (and this is only the Almeda location) is that there will be a FREE BIKINI BIKE BIKE WASH FROM THE GIRLS OF RITZ!!!!!!! So with that said I think my bike needs a good cleaning! I'll be sure to have the camera handy! So come on out.

The Big Spank Daddy
May 21st, 2004, 05:48 AM
Hmmmmmmmm, 40% off of what? I was in the North store yesterday and the add says, "...all oils and chemicals...". I would assume that Plexus is a chemical, but at the time, the guys at the counter said, "That's a good question. We do not think that stuff like Plexus will be 40% off though, We're still working on that."

However, 10% off everything else is a great deal if your buying a big ticket item like a tire, jacket, helmet, etc. That's how we got Cindy's Aria for less than $300 out the door.

David Beck
May 21st, 2004, 06:15 AM
what is the time schedule for the bike wash? I am sure that the wash team won't be there all day.

Brian Montgomery
May 21st, 2004, 06:48 AM
They said 12 noon is the start of the bike wash. I will be there with camera in hand.

Oskar_Z28
May 21st, 2004, 06:56 AM
After the crash I need a new helmet and also oil for the race bike. Thanks Brian for the info.

The Big Spank Daddy
May 21st, 2004, 07:08 AM
Crash! What crash? Details man, details. How's the body?

Oskar_Z28
May 21st, 2004, 07:13 AM
http://www.tsba.org/UBB/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000072

The Big Spank Daddy
May 21st, 2004, 07:30 AM
What? A false nuetral? Ohhhhhhh, must have been thinking about that up coming bikini bike wash instead of where you were at :D

Maybe you can manage to get the R1 in the back of the pick-up and get down there and see what all the hoop-la is about. Nothing like a Trailer Queen (i.e. hurt racer) to get the babes turned on. :eek:

Oskar_Z28
May 21st, 2004, 07:40 AM
better yet, maybe I need to bring the track bike as it needs cleaning from all the dirt and grass that it plowed through smile.gif :D

Pete
May 23rd, 2004, 09:16 AM
Got 3 gallons of Motul, couple oil filters, tire pressure gauge, breath guard for helmet, and some other stuff. The bike wash was.......well..... :rolleyes: