PDA

View Full Version : RideSmart track day

Scott Farmer
August 7th, 2002, 11:13 AM
Anyone from Houston going to the RideSmart track day on Sept 2nd? Myself and a friend have signed up and will be there. Oskar? David? Louis? Peter? Roy? Anyone?

Louis Reinartz
August 7th, 2002, 11:19 AM
Scott,
I will be there and I think most everybody you listed will attended.
This is suppose to be "The one" to be at. All the chapters will be attending.

Good warm up to the fall IBI!!!
By the way missed ya in the hill country!

Louis Reinartz
August 7th, 2002, 12:39 PM
Ride Smart (formerly Your Learning Curve) is hosting a track day at TWS on Labor Day (September 2nd) and is once again providing us a price break. The price for TSBA members who pre-register and pre-pay is $100.00. If you prefer to pay on site it'll cost you an extra $10 and you'll need to pay in CASH if you pay on site.

Go to www.yourlearningcurve.com (http://www.yourlearningcurve.com) to download the registration form and get Dave's address to send in your check. This is important, make your check out to Ride Smart.

Dave will be providing a free lunch and drinks (water and gatoraide, you're on your own for post track time beer) as well as reserving garage #3 just for TSBA members. Please note that he does have a school for those of you new to motorcycling or the track and he is offering open track time for those of you who just want to be left alone with a nice twisty piece of pavement.

It should be tons of fun and you'll get plenty of track time, just ask anyone who has been to one of Dave's track days before.

TXFZ1
August 7th, 2002, 04:23 PM
Hell yeah, put me on the list as long as we don't sit around somebody's bike holding hands and singing "Kum Ba Ya" :D

David Antilley

Louis Reinartz
August 7th, 2002, 04:24 PM
That will be after the track day :D

Oskar_Z28
August 7th, 2002, 05:22 PM
Hell yes. I'm going. I need to get a tach for my bike by that time. Anyone got a spare tach for Naked SV?

Louis Reinartz
August 7th, 2002, 05:38 PM
I got ya covered,dang did that bird hit your head too :eek:

Oskar_Z28
August 7th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Louis, got me covered? So you have a spare tach that you dont need? E-mail me if you do and how much you want.

I'll be at the track in middle group chasing for sure and maybe passing (if I get some tires) a certain F2.

Pete
August 7th, 2002, 06:34 PM
Yeah I think I may go. You wanna race Scott? :D

TXFZ1
August 7th, 2002, 07:25 PM
I just knew we could blame it all on Oskar, that dude just ain't got tach. :D

dpickul
August 8th, 2002, 07:51 PM
I would be, but it's my wife's birthday and I don't think she would be to pleased with me. ;)
Sometimes priorities have to take a front seat. Count me in for the next one though.
David