PDA

View Full Version : Riding this weekend, who's doing what?

The Big Spank Daddy
May 25th, 2004, 07:36 PM
I have no plans set in stone, but was debating riding to Brady early in the morning and straight back either Saturday or Sunday.

Brian Montgomery
May 25th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Deals Gap Baby!

tankmonkey
May 25th, 2004, 09:24 PM
I think I figured out the short in the rf's wiring harness, so I'm planning to ride sunday morning and see if everything works properly now.

CalamariKid
May 25th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Keep me posted on your plans, I may join you.

Schreck
May 25th, 2004, 11:58 PM
I won't be out Sunday due to the TWS event all day Monday 31...Yah baby!!! Saturday is good for me if anyone wants to run the bike...I got to scrub in this new rear slick I just bought. They just finished paveing the roads on the backside of Brookshire and I plan on crossing over Hunt road from Fulshear. Then do Racer road 2 or 3 times and back to Sugarland. :D No passing on the left, only on right this time...! Randy can watch and Tom can follow if he gets those bikes put back in one piece. tongue.gif

Oskar_Z28
May 26th, 2004, 06:33 AM
4 day weekend, and no riding for me :(

Paul Sonderfan
May 26th, 2004, 08:21 AM
TWS all weekend; CAR racing for a change.

VFRacer-R
May 26th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by T. Schreckenbach:
No passing on the left, only on right this time...! Randy can watch and Tom can follow if he gets those bikes put back in one piece. tongue.gif Hmmm, an interesting challenge, I am off Saturday. Troy offered his 750 for me to ride, and there is Les' 'Priller....
I'll call Randy and see if Les is out of town. Maybe Louis will come too.

Paul Sonderfan
May 26th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by VFRacer:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by T. Schreckenbach:
No passing on the left, only on right this time...! Randy can watch and Tom can follow if he gets those bikes put back in one piece. tongue.gif Hmmm, an interesting challenge, I am off Saturday. Troy offered his 750 for me to ride, and there is Les' 'Priller....
I'll call Randy and see if Les is out of town. Maybe Louis will come too. </font>[/QUOTE]Dude, is he calling you his ***** or what? ROTFLMAO!!

VFRacer-R
May 26th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Paul Sonderfan:
Dude, is he calling you his ***** or what? ROTFLMAO!! I'll ride the 750...
Hope I can keep up.

ST_Kelly
May 26th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Might be able to ride Saturday

Brian Montgomery
May 26th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Tom, you can borrow the YSR and you will be certain you can keep up!...lol

Schreck
May 26th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Great, I got two newbies comming with me besides Tom. Leaveing my house at 8 am and will be in Fulshear by 8:30 am. Hook up if your up to it and do a early morning sprint over to Racer road and back...Plan to get back by 11:00 am to do some afternoon stuff and get away from the heat. :D
Don't risk it if you don't want to buy it! tongue.gif

Pete
May 26th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Don't risk it if you don't want to buy it! tongue.gif What the hell does that mean? :confused: Guess I need to order a Schreckenbach decoder ring. tongue.gif

Anyhow considering the options for this weekend I think I'm going to go with Deals Gap!

Sean Smith
May 26th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Pete, get some sleep. We have a looooong drive tomorrow :cool:

WFO
May 28th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Leaveing my house at 8 am and will be in Fulshear by 8:30 am. Hook up if your up to it and do a early morning sprint over to Racer road and back Tony,
I'm up for it. Where do you want to meet in Fulshear?

Schreck
May 29th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Didn't see you Brad but good you didn't come with me....Cops everywhere!!! Got to remind everyone that if Cops are doing overtime it's going to be on Saturday. No tickets thanks to the V1 going off like a Mother------!....Thanks to the yahoo how told the PoPo where I was riding today if your reading this message.... tongue.gif Tell your buddies that I'll be breaking the sound barrier at TWS on Monday and bring the radar guns. :D

The Big Spank Daddy
May 30th, 2004, 06:02 AM
Jeff and I are headed to Brookshire right now. Scotty called and said he was going to be there too.

The Big Spank Daddy
May 30th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Just got back. Tim, Jim, Jeff and myself showed. Did the back road north of Fulsher to Brookshire, 1458 (Tim turned around here and headed back), 36, 331 to Raccoon Bend to Chappell Hill, 1155, 105, 159, 6 to Navasota. Had Brunch at Paul’s hot café spot in Navasota. We saw no cops and no traffic to this point.

As we got out, it started to misty rain a little. We decided to cut it short and head back 6 to 290. The light mist cleared up just south of Navasota, we barely got damp. Saw one DPS north of Hempstead running radar and a local in Waller with some one pulled over. Arrived at the house about 12:30. It was a nice ride today mixing up the route. The over cast kept the temps down, no traffic and no cops on the back roads.

VFRacer-R
May 31st, 2004, 06:22 AM
Thanks to the yahoo how told the PoPo where I was riding today if your reading this message.... tongue.gif Wasn't that "yahoo" you? Here is a quote from your post:

Saturday is good for me if anyone wants to run the bike...I got to scrub in this new rear slick I just bought. They just finished paveing the roads on the backside of Brookshire and I plan on crossing over Hunt road from Fulshear. Then do Racer road 2 or 3 times and back to Sugarland. And your follow-up:

Leaveing my house at 8 am and will be in Fulshear by 8:30 am. Hook up if your up to it and do a early morning sprint over to Racer road and back...Plan to get back by 11:00 am to do some afternoon stuff and get away from the heat.If you think there are police officers that don't read this bbs, you are mistaken. I'm sure they read this just to see where to pick you up, hence the reason for cloaking our meeting points and routes. You told them exactly what time and place! Besides, it is Memorial Day weekend, of course the police are out in traffic force, what did you think was going to happen?

So, I guess you got a ticket?
If you got pulled over and didn't get one for the slick, then you got lucky (or one that was really gracious to you). I've seen police stop people and give tickets for having non-DOT race rubber before, let alone slicks.