PDA

View Full Version : Hi y'all

Ian
May 25th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Hi guys, been a while - didn't get any riding done over the winter and then got blocked from the board.
Obviously back on again now and hope to catch up with you soon.
Hope this is not a dangerour thing to say but I have become addicted to MX - any one else ride MX?

Brian - JM is pushing me to give the mini's a go -what do you think?

Glad to see you are well.

All the best,

Ian.

Schreck
May 25th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Great to see you back on board Ian....Will you be at the track on Monday for the Ride Smart event?
I'll be riding on Monday if you up to it again. :D

Brian Montgomery
May 26th, 2004, 05:11 AM
Ian, you should go mini racing, it is way too fun. You will learn a lot about riding in general. I had so much fun that I went out to get one right after racing one. On another note, I had been trying to get a hold of you but i never could. I called several times but no luck. I now have a new cell number for you thanks to Jean. I also have a video I need to get back to you. Give me a call some time ok. 281-851-5818...I am leaving for deals gap tomorrow morning. Sure would have been awesome for you to come along. You would fall in love with it. 318 turns in 11 miles. 337 has nothing on this area. And I remember how much fun you had on that road. Anyhow, nice to get to talk to you again.

The Big Spank Daddy
May 26th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Gladm to hear from you Ian. We all look forward to seeing you soon.

Ian
May 26th, 2004, 07:38 PM
Thanks guys.

Brian - will give you a shout next week - which movie have you got - the wheelie one in France? Hope to have a go at the minis soon but it would be real hard to get me away from MX, I love that stuff.

Tony - was great to see you at TWS the other day -wont be there Monday as I have my son for the holiday weekend - taking him quad riding, yes I know but he is not ready for a bike yet. Have fun - let us know how you are timing.

Cheers,