PDA

View Full Version : SMR 8/18

Pete
August 14th, 2002, 06:54 PM
Same time, same place, but I won't have time for the route we did last week. I'm thinking of running up to Fayettevile and back or maybe take a blast down "Bob's road" (the really twisty one just past Round Top) then back. The following week on the 25th I'd like to do a longer ride up towards College Station or maybe Bastrop.

Also don't forget about Oskar's ride on Saturday.

rtbain
August 15th, 2002, 10:36 AM
I should be there. Will have to be a quicky to Fayettville for me. Boss Lady has plans for the afternoon.

Oskar_Z28
August 15th, 2002, 11:20 AM
I will probably come out. Got to see how the tire holds up Saturday. Maybe my brother will let me borrow his F3 if my tire is shot smile.gif .

Pete
August 15th, 2002, 12:23 PM
We'll probably be back by 12:00 or 12:30.

Brian Montgomery
August 16th, 2002, 06:04 PM
Sorry, I won't be out this weekend but I will the next weekend with video tapes in hand. Be careful out there....may be some h2o left on the road.

Pete
August 17th, 2002, 04:28 PM
I'm thinking of just running up for breakfast/lunch and then back. See you guys there at 8.

The Big Spank Daddy
August 18th, 2002, 09:28 AM
Sorry I did not make it. Grandson is sick and wife is also under the weather. Daughter was going to church and wife needed some help with the grandson. As much as she lets me ride on my own I thought it would be a good idea to help out a little bit. Hope all was well and everyone made it back safely.

rtbain
August 18th, 2002, 06:02 PM
At least my excuse was more fun (hope the tyke gets well soon).

I was geared up and ready to head out the door when boss lady gives me the look. After 16 years of marriage I have learned its best not to pass up some opportunities.

I did manage to take the Ďbeforeí photos of the Aprilia, strip it down and do the naked pictures. Come to think of it maybe it was my day to be lucky with sexy women. I should have the photos up by Tuesday.

Iíll have a more complete list but for anyone wanting to help tow thing need to be done:
Removed broken bolt from top triple clamp (will require front end disassembly)
Straighten front fairing mount frame.
Neither sounds difficult but will be time consuming.

Iíll have things posted once I get the photos.

Anyone have a cigarette? ;)

Inlaw1
August 18th, 2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Randy Bain:
Come to think of it maybe it was my day to be lucky with sexy women. I should have the photos up by Tuesday.Which one's? The bike or..... :D :D !!

rtbain
August 20th, 2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Gary Stoops:

Which one's? The bike or..... :D :D !!

You'll have to visit her pay website for THOSE photos. ;)