PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Troy Tyrell

VFRacer-R
June 21st, 2004, 06:24 PM
Troy stuck it out on Saturday for the 8 hour endurance race as our sole pit crew member! He worked his *** off and stayed in the pits keeping an eye on us and fixing problems like a true champ! Not to mention we got him to ARRIVE at the track at 6am, only to leave there at around 7pm only to feed him (bad-*** Freebirds) a burrito for dinner.

The race would have sucked without you being there.

While on this, I better give props to Brian for helping get the bike prepped before Hallett, and for helping in the pits in Cresson too!
Equally as well as Pete for his help in Cresson too.

Thanks guys!

Our sponsors rock too- if anyone needs graphics done, call our guy Bill Conger at Sign Hut Graphics. He can do motorcycle graphics, lettering, banners, duplicate most any design with a huge selection of colors, you name it.
His number is 713-829-0251. Tell him I sent you.
The other sponsors are Cycle Center of Denton, and Union Cycle- they can hook you up in their respective fields as well, but most all of you know them.

FYI-
The results posted on the CMRA board, we finished 5th in class, 19th endurance overall, and now stand at 8th in class behind (fellow TSBA'ers) Two MoFo's overall for the season (24th overall in endurance). Now I wish we would have done the first race at TWS!

tmtaz21
June 22nd, 2004, 03:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by VFRacer:
[QB] Troy stuck it out on Saturday for the 8 hour endurance race as our sole pit crew member! He worked his *** off and stayed in the pits keeping an eye on us and fixing problems like a true champ! Not to mention we got him to ARRIVE at the track at 6am, only to leave there at around 7pm only to feed him (bad-*** Freebirds) a burrito for dinner.

The race would have sucked without you being there.
-------------------------------------------------
Not a problem, was glad to do it and I had a great time even if it was hotter than the sun out there :eek: . Hope to help out again sometime.

[ June 22, 2004, 16:53: Message edited by: T. Tyrrell ]