PDA

View Full Version : Hey Aaron and Paul

VFRacer-R
June 21st, 2004, 06:35 PM
Thanks for coming out to the races, it was great to have some friendly faces hang out and watch us try to race! ;)

By the way, I noticed you brought your digital picture taking machine... any chance I can get you to email those that make us look good?? tongue.gif I know there may not be any, but ya never know, even a blind hog ya know?

AaronEustace
June 22nd, 2004, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the hospitality Tom! We had fun hanging out and watching you guys. You must have been winning, why else would they give you the 'Yellow Jersey' ala Tour-de-France? tongue.gif .

The only picture I got was of both the bikes sitting there during a red flag. I tried to snap a couple of 'action' shots but you were too far away and going crazy-fast :D .

I'll download them tonight and e-mail you the ones that turnout. Hope we can come and hang out again, it really was a blast...even the part where Louis called us pu$$ies, f@ggots, d!cks, etc... ;)

VFRacer-R
June 22nd, 2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by AaronEustace:
Hope we can come and hang out again, it really was a blast...even the part where Louis called us pu$$ies, f@ggots, d!cks, etc... ;) ROFLMAO!!!!! The funny thing is (well not really funny ha-ha, more of a funny unfortunate...) that he actually likes you and Paul!

Yeah, what can be said about Louis' hospitality and wit that hasn't already been said about Beelzebub!

You guys are welcome to come out any time, I was really glad you showed up. Glad you enjoyed yourselves too.
Glad you liked my "Tour" shirt- unfortunately, it will be the last time I get to... uh... HAVE to wear it! ;) I will say it is a stark contrast to what we did have to wear in the late 80's. The one I got in '87 racing when we were the CRRC was PINK! (still have it too... wear it to bed every now and again ;) tongue.gif )

Maybe now Paul will give up the 4 wheel racing for the 'pure sport' of 2 wheel racing after seeing such amatuers in action!

[ June 22, 2004, 14:06: Message edited by: VFRacer ]

Paul Sonderfan
June 22nd, 2004, 02:57 PM
Tommy, I been wondering if anyone would be upset if I brought my sper racer out and ran with you guys. I know I could hang in the corners. Hey, and what Aaron said, it was fun and we appreciate your hospitality. Thanks

VFRacer-R
June 22nd, 2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Paul Sonderfan:
Tommy, I been wondering if anyone would be upset if I brought my sper racer out and ran with you guys. I know I could hang in the corners. I think I speak for everyone when I say....

SURE. GO AHEAD. THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM ON THE TRACK FOR A SPEC FORD AND ALL OF THOSE MOTORCYCLES!

NOT.

There is the track day on July 5th you guys could come to on 2 (two) wheels though... :D