PDA

View Full Version : PO's Tuesday 6-22-04

The Big Spank Daddy
June 21st, 2004, 08:56 PM
Ready for a cold soda and a greasy burger. Cindy and I will be there. I also believe Linda and Jim are too.

Last week we had about a dozen people show up.

The Big Spank Daddy
June 22nd, 2004, 08:26 PM
The usuals showed up. And we had Brad and his family join us. Thanks for coming out Brad. It was nice to see the wife conversing about motorcycles too. She can hang with us anytime. Sounded like she had some good stories to tell. Any skeletons in the closet Brad that we need to know about?

Chatterbox
June 23rd, 2004, 05:57 AM
Yeah, Brad, it was really nice to see you! Your wife is great, and so are your kids. smile.gif

Hope she comes out to play more often!!!!!!!! :D

Jake_GSXR_750
June 23rd, 2004, 06:55 PM
hehe I had a good time all exept for the nasty screw I cought in my BRAND NEW tires!! was a good turn up even though most of you guys showed up in the cages heh.. see yall next week hopefully.

Jake
95 Gsxr 750

Chatterbox
June 24th, 2004, 05:02 AM
Jake, did ya get wet going home?

BTW - Chris is looking forward to his "new" tire!! ;)

Jake_GSXR_750
June 24th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Nope didnt get too wet on the way home.. Just after I pulled up in the garage it kina started rainin a bit.

As soon as I find a new tire or a decent take off, I will definatly give yall a call and Chris is more than welcome to take that rear That I have. That rear has probably like 700 miles on it now. It is in great shape still. I just dont like the idea of runnin with a plug/patched tire on a bike. ATM the gixxer sits in the garage on my stands with the Rear wheel sitting up against the freezer. Less likely for me to take off on the bike with that temporary plug that is in it right now.