PDA

View Full Version : Today's SMR

Oskar_Z28
September 26th, 2004, 12:41 PM
We had 5 + 1 riders this morning. Made a quick run to Fayettevile and back. No incidents, no LEOs, no bugs. There was an unusually large number of cars.

Where were all TUTUs? Dr.?

Pete
September 26th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Yeah it was a great day to ride and I'm going through speed withdrawal. If I don't get back on a bike soon I might have to buy a fart can and wing for the Nissan! LOL!

CalamariKid
September 26th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Tu many family obligations this weekend.

VKlohn
September 26th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Oskar_Z28:
We had 5 + 1 riders this morning. Made a quick run to Fayettevile and back. No incidents, no LEOs, no bugs. There was an unusually large number of cars.

Where were all TUTUs? Dr.? Tu much fun at the nothern ride. Instead of cars we saw lots of bicycles :mad:
I rode Paul's bike - it is great, but now I have to rest my wrists for the remainder of the week ;)

StuartR
September 26th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Did the normal SMR, breakfast in Fayetteville. Got home and decided it was too nice to stop riding so I took a cruise down to Galveston to check out the Lone Star Rally. Lots of nice bikes, people and squids! All in in all a pretty good time.

350 miles on the day. smile.gif

The Big Spank Daddy
September 26th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Tu tired, Tu lazy, needed Tu change the oil in the GPZ, but wait. here's a better excuse that I'll bet no one has used yet...

...Needed Tu re-organize the tank bag :eek:

VFRacer-R
September 26th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Tu working, Les Tu doesn't have current registration...