PDA

View Full Version : Who is deleting Post?

Brian Montgomery
July 5th, 2004, 07:09 PM
There was a post about the 7-4-2004 SMR but now it is gone...and why?

rtbain
July 6th, 2004, 03:19 AM
I donít know the specifics of this particular deletion but anyone who starts a thread can delete the entire thread. Itís the way the software works.

Its probably a government plot. smile.gif

Paul Sonderfan
July 6th, 2004, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Brian Montgomery:
There was a post about the 7-4-2004 SMR but now it is gone...and why? So, it's not just me. There REALLY WAS an SMR thread. WTF??

AaronEustace
July 6th, 2004, 07:37 AM
I smell a rat....Chris??? tongue.gif

VFRacer-R
July 6th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Just another example of the "man" trying to hold us down... http://www.cycleforums.com/forums/images/smilies/headshake.gif

The Big Spank Daddy
July 6th, 2004, 08:38 PM
The post for "my" Sunday trip to the Historical marker in Gilmer was not an SMR post. It was hijacked and was getting way off topic.

Keep in mind that I DO NOT HAVE admin rights and cannot delete anyones post or censor anything.

I was the topic starter on that thread and deleted the whole thread and restarted it with the original post.

A simple right click, drag the mouse, click on"copy", click on "edit post", click on "delete post", click on "edit post", click on "new topic", re-type the topic title (again), right click, click on "paste" and then on "reply". Wha-la there you have it, topic back on its original course.

After all, it was only Brian bragging about his car. We all know that Tracy is the one who really took it through it's paces in Arkansas :eek:

Really though, sorry guys. I should have put a little more thought into it before I did it. :(