PDA

View Full Version : Free Sportbike Ride-One Time Only!

Pete
September 28th, 2004, 04:13 PM
One lucky Houston TSBA’er will get to ride a mighty ‘00 ZX6R from Briar Forest/Gessner to a nice garage located at Jones/Cypress N. Houston this weekend. The ride will entail the best 18 miles of stop and go city riding the northwest side of Houston has to offer. In addition to be able to say that you’ve ridden a ZX6R you will be helping to support the “Pete still can’t ride **** with two wheels because he broke his hand in Arkansas” charity. The ride is free however a picture of you on the 6R can be purchased for the low price of $10.

Disclaimer: Tony and Sean are ineligible for this offer.

So whos going to help a brother out?
:D

Oskar_Z28
September 28th, 2004, 05:44 PM
I can do it Pete. Just let me know when.

VFRacer-R
September 28th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I have Aaron's trailer, I can help you out if you like too.

Pete
September 28th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Thanks Oskar and Tommy. It would probably be easiest to just ride it over and Oskar lives pretty close to me. I just want to get it to my new house ASAP considering all the bikes getting stolen in Houston apartments and the fact that someone stole my license plate the night before I went to Arkansas :mad: , I got a new one now though.

I'm pretty much open anytime except during the Purdue/ND game on Saturday or the MotoGP race on Sunday. Let me know what time works for you. Thanks.

Oskar_Z28
September 28th, 2004, 09:53 PM
I can do it Sat AM (before the college football games). I am going to watch some. Sunday I was going for an SMR (last one for a month or so) since I am going to Europe next weekend.

How about somewhere between 9 and 9:30?

[ September 29, 2004, 07:48: Message edited by: Oskar_Z28 ]

VFRacer-R
September 28th, 2004, 09:55 PM
No problem, I just like volunteering other people's stuff! ;)

Sean Smith
September 29th, 2004, 01:15 AM
**** Pete, I was going to drive the four hours out there just to help out a friend in need. I really wanted to ride your flogged (firecracker red) Ninja to your new upscale living area. Oh well just remember you owe me a bottle of Advil, and not that Super Wal-Mart Equate stuff. :D ...punk.

tankmonkey
September 29th, 2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Peter Strezo:
One lucky Houston TSBA’er will get to ride a mighty ‘00 ZX6R from Briar Forest/Gessner to a nice garage located at Jones/Cypress N. Houston this weekend.sounds like you're moving up the road from me, pete.

I'm near west and jones.

Pete
September 30th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Theres no difference between Advil and Equate. Its just like Coca-Cola and Faygo Cola. :D I bet if I filled up your Advil bottle with brand x your headache wouldn't know the difference. tongue.gif

Anyhow stop by anytime between 9 and 9:30 on Saturday Oskar. I got the key today!

Paul Sonderfan
October 1st, 2004, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Scott Martin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Peter Strezo:
One lucky Houston TSBA’er will get to ride a mighty ‘00 ZX6R from Briar Forest/Gessner to a nice garage located at Jones/Cypress N. Houston this weekend.sounds like you're moving up the road from me, pete.

I'm near west and jones. </font>[/QUOTE]****, everyone is moving into my neighborhood. Work- Jersey Village, live- Champions. You guys should be joining the Northern SMRs.