PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Meeting

Oskar_Z28
September 29th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Meeting is happening this Saturday (2 Oct). Come meet our new officers, and give them piece of your mind. I think the meetings are still held at Hickory Hollow at 11:00 am. Right?

Any new interested people are welcome.

The Big Spank Daddy
September 29th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Correct-e-mundo

As for the agenda, just introduce the new officers and see what they have to say for themselves.

Personally I would like to know what their stand is on...

1) Gay rights
2) TSBA Houston Chapter sponsering a gay parade float
3) Getting one of those multi colored flags for our events
4) An ear piercing outing instead of the usual SMR
5) Moving the monthly meeting to the Montrose area

Oskar_Z28
September 29th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Chris, shut up, or my boyfriend will beat you smile.gif tongue.gif

We are pretty close to Montrose area.

Jim P.
September 30th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Sorry guys.. I cant make the meeting.. will be at the Katy races with my hopped up Pocket Rocket..aka mini gixxer.. but want to say congrads to the new officers and that they will do a fine job... see ya..

Jim

Chatterbox
September 30th, 2004, 12:37 PM
I'd rather be in Katy at the races, too! Wait a minute - I don't have to go to the meeting!!! I'm a nobody! :D I can go to the races and have fun!!!!

Have a good meeting, guys.

Paul Sonderfan
September 30th, 2004, 01:52 PM
Everyone should come to the meeting and to see Brian S'. and my new track bike. I also heard that all of the outgoing officers were treating everyone to beer and BBQ. I can't confirm that, but I have it from a normally reliable source. :rolleyes:

[ September 30, 2004, 14:52: Message edited by: Paul Sonderfan ]

Oskar_Z28
September 30th, 2004, 01:58 PM
I vote for donating $100 from club funds to have a party for outgoing officers and incoming ones.

Chatterbox
September 30th, 2004, 02:51 PM
I vote for what Oskar said - since one of the outgoing officers' $ comes out of my pocket, too!!!! :eek:

Pete
September 30th, 2004, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Oskar_Z28:
I vote for donating $100 from club funds to have a party for outgoing officers and incoming ones. I second it!

The Big Spank Daddy
September 30th, 2004, 06:36 PM
I'll third that.

TSBA is buying lunch Saturday. Pete, bring the check book.

CalamariKid
September 30th, 2004, 08:58 PM
I am sorry that I won't be able to make the meeting. Soccer games at 12 and 1:30. I warned ya!

Outgoing officers, enjoy the lunch, wish I could be there to say thanks.

-=sean)=-
September 30th, 2004, 09:52 PM
Big spenders! First the raffle donation and now a party. Must be nice. :rolleyes: ;) How about a donation to Sean's tire fund? :D

Paul Sonderfan
October 1st, 2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Oskar_Z28:
I vote for donating $100 from club funds to have a party for outgoing officers and incoming ones. Oskar, are you SURE you don't want to be an officer? I like the way you think.

Warren White
October 1st, 2004, 07:40 AM
I bet we have a good turn out tomorrow now!!
I will be there also.

VKlohn
October 1st, 2004, 07:47 PM
I've never been to the monthly meeting - but I don't want to miss a free lunch, a couple of beers and a nice ride on Paul's new race bike (well, not necessarily in this order ;) )