Paul Sonderfan
July 10th, 2004, 07:26 AM
Who's in for Brookshire,Sunday?

CalamariKid
July 10th, 2004, 07:31 AM
I am.

Brian Montgomery
July 10th, 2004, 09:29 AM
Ok, the forks are in one piece and working good....go the new tire already mounted and ready to go...now if we can just get a break from the rain!

[ July 10, 2004, 14:33: Message edited by: Brian Montgomery ]

Pete
July 10th, 2004, 02:19 PM
I'm in. Hopefully it'll be like today with dry weather in the morning and rain coming later in the afternoon.

Schreck
July 10th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I'm in for the early bird route! :D

The Big Spank Daddy
July 10th, 2004, 09:08 PM
I'm in, but a short ride due to the Laguna races being on, yard work to do and maintenance on the Bravada that is due. Jeff may join us if he can drag his party butt out of bed in time.

[ July 10, 2004, 22:10: Message edited by: Chris Donnelly ]

The Big Spank Daddy
July 11th, 2004, 01:45 PM
As usual Jeff did not get out of bed and show up. So I went to Brookshire on my own. First one there, sat down for a cup of coffee. About 10 of us or so headed to Fayetteville for some peanut butter pancakes, mmmmmmm, thanks Tim.

A few head back but a couple hard cores continue our normal route to Round Top. There two more split off. As usual down Bobís road we loose two who missed the turn off. Brian tears out after them and brings them back like two lost puppies. In Navasota We loose two more. All that are left are the Three Amigos, Brian, Paul and I. Paul found a new hang out in Navasota. Brian may post the pics. It is definitely the coolest place in town.

The three of us head up 3090 and then down through the forest. Paul and Brian stop in Montgomery to check out some cruiser biker babes while I head on back to the house. As I get close to 290 the sky is getting pretty black and the temp is dropping. Just as I pull into the driveway it starts to rain, perfect timing.

I had a good time today and appreciate the great company, thanks guys.

Brian Montgomery
July 11th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Well the roads home were dry until I got to 610S and 45....I had a pretty good scare while just north of downtown on 45. I was ripping down the freeway and was going around a left when all of a sudden there was water draining on to the freeway. I managed to slide the front and rear quite a bit and tankslap a bit but i recovered on lane over. I tell you what, if it hadn't of been for sliding around on the YSR at the races, I am sure I would have bit the dust. I think I even got some mad props from the homies that saw me recover. lol...

On another note...
Now it is official, I found the coolest place in town. It is the Exxon on 105 and Hwy6...talk about feeling good...and as Chris points out, it was down right nipply!
http://users2.ev1.net/%7Eroy324/Brian/nipply.jpg

Pete
July 11th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I hit a downpour coming back on I10 but luckily I remembered Keith Codes teachings on throttle control and accelerated threw the storm cloud. :D

Hey Randy after this SMR I think you need to look into selling TSBA man bras for the store. Or as Kramer from Seinfeld called them "the bro". tongue.gif