PDA

View Full Version : Track day...

VFRacer-R
July 15th, 2004, 08:19 PM
8-5-04, TWS, LSTD. I could probably come up with some more acronyms, but I am too tired.
I will be trailering with a new "addict" and his FZ1. He will be riding the "C" group, even though he has been to Pridmore and the California Superbike Schools.... I am gonna ride the "A".
Some of you others who have come up with excuses are MORE THAN welcome to tag along with us. It is a lot of fun when you have people there you know- not to mention the help we can lend each other if needed.
I am brining tools and fans, as well as a cooler that will have room in it for others.
LSTD always puts on a great day!

Schreck
July 15th, 2004, 09:11 PM
Yeah, I'd like a order of Boogity and some McSchnizil to go riding up there. PM me when and where you are leaving. Later. Now to only figure out how to get her head to come up and tongue to stick out??? tongue.gif

Sean Smith
July 15th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Tom... I like your new signature. :cool:

VFRacer-R
July 15th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Tom... I like your new signature. I saw that, and said to myself, "Self, you gots ta get dat!".
I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw it...
I'm sure it will offend someone and it will come down, but it is fun for now!

[ July 15, 2004, 23:30: Message edited by: Boogity Boogity ]

Sean Smith
July 15th, 2004, 10:55 PM
I'm sure "Big Brother" won't let it stay up...so I stole it and put it in safe keeping. Hope that's alright.

VFRacer-R
July 15th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Sean Smith:
I'm sure "Big Brother" won't let it stay up...so I stole it and put it in safe keeping. Hope that's alright. No problem, that's what I did!

Pete
July 16th, 2004, 06:05 AM
I would like to hit a track day but my suspension has seen better days and I don't really wanted to spend the big bucks to get it rebuilt. I just can't find a cheap alternative.

Now that Sean has double B's sig in a safe place for his "personal" use it needs to be modified in order to pass tech inspection. We don't want to be scaring off any potential sportbike girls now do we? :D

tankmonkey
July 16th, 2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Boogity Boogity:
8-5-04, TWS, LSTD. I could probably come up with some more acronyms, but I am too tired.clearly you must be tired, because the track day is on monday, the 9th, not thursday, the 5th... tongue.gif

are you paying or working? (1/2 day or whole day? paper or plastic?)

I'm planning to be there with the bandit. it still needs a chain, sprockets, brake lines and tires, and I'll probably get divorced for buying all that stuff, but I'm tired of the thing just sitting in the garage taking up space.

save me a spot by one of the fans...

AaronEustace
July 16th, 2004, 10:57 AM
I'm all signed up!!! YEAH! :D :cool: smile.gif

Now, to get those forks sorted out...

VFRacer-R
July 16th, 2004, 11:21 AM
I'll abide by Pete's suggestion and modify the sig for content... take a good, long, last look at the Oracle!

You are correct Scott, the 9th... and I'll save you a spot.
I'll save one for you too Aaron, maybe you could take a few passes with the SVR... ???
I'll be doing the half/half deal, I'll find out if I am a.m. or p.m. from Porter I guess when he gets back from Cresson.

Can't wait to see the Bandeet-o running the TWS straight!

[ July 17, 2004, 06:58: Message edited by: Boogity Boogity ]

Warren White
July 22nd, 2004, 07:55 AM
I should be there the 9th, working 1/2 and riding 1/2. I say should because Jerrel asked for corner workers and I sent him and email but he has not responded yet.

I'm gonna move up to B - Taking the zx-11 for its first track day.